[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lovecraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (24 KB, 285x352) Image search: [Google]
H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg
24 KB, 285x352
You're at your local bookstore, and this guy comes up to the cashier who you have been unsuccessfully trying to flirt with and have been infatuated with for over three months now. What do you do?

No seriously why do you guys hate Lovecraft
>>
>>7806174
Comes up to hypotnises with eloquence*
>>
roses are red
violets are blue
my name is lovecraft
niggers
>>
>>7806174
I actually enjoy Lovecraft.
>inb4 stupid nigger
>>
I don't hate Lovecraft. I even called my black cat nigger.
>>
>>7806174
Lovecraft is probably my favorite author.
>>
I just hate white men in general.
>>
I'd wait for him to say something racist and blow his chances
>>
>lovecraft will never cuck you by fingering your girlfriend in an elevator, then spend the next several years of your time in providence being coolly polite to you whenever you encounter one another in public, but sending you monthly, extravagantly written letters about how your (now ex-) girlfriend's pussy was "absolutely eldritch" and stained his fingers "indelibly with a lurking putrescence"
>>
>>7807686
Do you think his bellend was as purple as his prose
I'm asking for a friend
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.