[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does any anons have this edition?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Does any anons have this edition?
>>
I don't have it but I saw one in a book shop and it had really unevenly cut pages. Is this true of all of them?
>>
>>7803940
was it used
>>
>>7803950
Nope: brand new, and ordered in from the USA to Europe.
>>
I have it. ama.
>>
>>7803961
Can you post a picture of it? From all sides if possible.
>>
>>7803961
Does the book do all it promises and more?
>>
>>7803940
That's intentional. Penguin does that shit with all of their "deluxe" editions, I guess Back Bay or whoever this is followed the trend.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deckle
>>
>>7803967
Autism
>>
>>7804012
?
>>
I recently bought the 2006 paperback instead of this version.
I don't hate it as much as I did when it was first shown.
>Cute smiling cyclops TV.
>>
>>7804045
Got the 2006 version too. It's kinda shitty quality. Really weak. Book is great though.
>>
>>7804053
The one with the piss yellow title and sky photo?
>>
>>7804108
At the risk of bringing up "that" debate, it's tennis-ball yellow.
>>
>>7804136
I'm not familiar with this debate. Can you tell me what it's about without starting it?
>>
>>7804299
Whether or not tennis-balls are green/yellow.
>>
>>7803849
>>7803940

I flipped through it at a book shop too and am I misremembering it, or were the pages really thin compared to the older edition?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 349x500
>>7804303
>qualia
>current year
>literally

I started a yt channel w/vidz of me going around Boston slapping Endless Fun out of millenials hands.
>>
>>7804326
Not a qualia. Whether or not you perceive it as yellow/green is irrelevant; it's still objectively one or the other.
>>
>>7804346
Noooope. Not even lowercase T true. But you already conveyed that in your beautifully contradictory clauses clapped together. IQs really pull back like the tide when DFW glides by, signed copy of The Pale King in hand—a ghost?

You know the IRS had him killed, right? The autopsy says his hands were duct-taped.
>>
File: electro-magnetic-spectrum1.jpg (29 KB, 619x389) Image search: [Google]
electro-magnetic-spectrum1.jpg
29 KB, 619x389
>>7804371
genius
>>
>>7804326
DAVID FOSTER WALLLLLAAAACCCEEE
>>
>>7804380
Yes, I self ID as a lowercase G genius. & yeah that chart disqualifies qualia, philofags need follow Davie's Career Move.
>>
>>7804384
More like: NO DISCERNIBLE TALENNNNNNNNT
>>
>>7804384
What was the car video again?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.