[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you all gotten your copies of The Secret in the Basement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: secret.jpg (326 KB, 1296x728) Image search: [Google]
secret.jpg
326 KB, 1296x728
Have you all gotten your copies of The Secret in the Basement yet? It's the new book from the author of The Legend of the 10 Elemental Masters.
>>
>>7803396
ulillillia has a book? whats it about?
>>
>>7803396
>Mira Gonzalez
reported
>>
>>7803402
He has two books. Elemental Masters is about a battle to save the Earth from elemental destruction. The Secret in the Basement moves to a more ordinary story wherein a young man having dreams about weird symbols ends up on a quest fighting monsters. Both are written in a script-like format attempting to replicate the experience of playing an RPG.
>>
>>7803407
Just for you.
>>
Did you enjoy Selected Tweets? First time I've ever heard of that.
>>
my god... im sure witt's tomb shaked when you took that pic.
>>
File: Selected Tweets - Mira.png (35 KB, 582x781) Image search: [Google]
Selected Tweets - Mira.png
35 KB, 582x781
>>7803463
They're amusing to encounter in book form. It's literally just a book of tweets by Mira Gonzalez and Tao Lin over multiple accounts, though.

Also, we're all in agreement that Megan Boyle is dead, right? And that Liveblog is moved into never-coming-out territory?
>>
File: masterpieces of philosophy.jpg (263 KB, 1296x728) Image search: [Google]
masterpieces of philosophy.jpg
263 KB, 1296x728
>>7803477
Sorry, is this one better?
>>
>>7803511
What do you think about Hypersphere?
>>
>>7803396
I see you bought my book.
>>
>>7803559
You Wittgenstein?
>>
>>7803511
>witt and pomo

god thats even worse. at least the 1st one implied you didnt understand shit, now it shows you actually misunderstand him. i think he rose from his grave in cambridge and will get you tonight,
>>
I can appreciate your dedication to the meme books desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.