[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I’m in love. And the only thing I know about her is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2ytxmo9.jpg (417 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
2ytxmo9.jpg
417 KB, 1200x1600
So I’m in love. And the only thing I know about her is that she likes… Well interesting literature. I read all of Sade. (I think so anyway there might be more, pic shows what i got in my library) Story of O, and Grave desires by Steve Finbow, The Monk Matthew Gregory Lewis, Venus in Furs by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch and Necrophilia Variations by Supervert. What should I read next?
>>
the torture garden by octave mirbeau.
>>
>>7800322
She's sounds like a basic bitch that wants to justify her sex positive movement bullshit:
>>
>>7800322
story of the eye by georges bataille as well.
>>
>>7800329
I completely forgot about that one. Thank you.
>>7800330
Maybe so. Actually, that's a pretty accurate analysis. Except she Ascetic? Dunno
>>
Hogg
The Dangerous Liasons
>>
I guess I should catalogue all of these. Some of them aren't even about sex41. At the beginning he would gently burn various parts of her body with a candle flame, more recently he has begun to hurl women into a glomming furnace where they are consumed instantly
>>
>>7800322
Les Onze Mille Verges
Irene's Cunt
>>
>>7800322
The claiming of sleeping beauty series by Anne Rice
>>
you're missing juliette i think
>>
>>7800322
You should read what you want. If you read for another you will end up hating books.
>>
>>7800322
Don't go with a girl who reads this garbage, she'll cuck you. Or turn you into a pathetic sub boy toy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.