[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone got any good book recommendation about fascism that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: fascism.png (78 KB, 1000x1511) Image search: [Google]
fascism.png
78 KB, 1000x1511
Has anyone got any good book recommendation about fascism that isn't a blatant "Nazis are evulz!!!" ?

I find it an interesting topic and I think it is a shame that there is such a huge taboo about it.
>>
Madrid 1940 by Francisco Umbral. The life of a young fascist in post-civil war Madrid who sees how the Spanish fascist movement (Falange) is taken over by the traditional ruling class (nobility, priests, etc).
>>
File: Starship_Troopers_(novel).jpg (38 KB, 205x300) Image search: [Google]
Starship_Troopers_(novel).jpg
38 KB, 205x300
>>7798821
desu, arguing in favor of Fascism is like arguing for a monarchy without a religious basis. Even without the trappings of secret police, militarism, and nationalization of culture and industry, having an ideology based on Nationalism is stupidsince nationalism is a spook.

Related genre fiction makes the best arguments for it, in the sense of a one world government where those with merit gained in service become members of the ruling elite.
>>
>>7798821
LOL YOUR PIC LOOKS LIKE A JEWS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BIG NOSE

xDD
>>
>>7798821
Just look up a university course on the subject and see the reading list- there's a pretty big academic literature on it, as you'd expect. IIRC Roger Griffiths is pretty interesting, recent, and readable.
>>
the holy bible
>>
>>7798821
annotated bibliographies on the subject:
fascism:
http://pastebin.com/y0N0Ximk

the challenge of fascism:
http://pastebin.com/DhShAReV

for free downloads use bookzz.org or libgen
>>
>>7798821
Go watch Salo: 120 Days of Sodom.

Fascism is freakin' AWESOME, man!
>>
>>7798949
terrible movie that, like sade, makes its point in 10 minutes and then just repeats its edgy masturbatory fantasies
>>
>>7798953
epic
>>
File: b8.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
b8.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>7798874
>not recognizing the fasces lictoriae
>>
>>7798973
"oy vey" - le meme jeew
>>
>>7798973
hehe he only needs the rubbing hand together to show avarice. EPIC memery!
>>
>>7798963
>>7798983
>>7798998
I WANT GAWKER TO LEAVE!!!
>>
>>7799000
back to /pol/, la
>>
>>7799003
No gawker.

No /pol/.

I stand with /lit/.
>>
>>7799003
I don't post there and you know that.

Quit making /lit/ the site of a proxy war.

>>7798898
>>7798863
literally the only good posts ITT

don't fight meme ideology with more meme ideology, it's cancer
>>
Stanley G Payne
Ernst Nolte
Paul Gottfried-Fascism: Career of a Concept
>>
/pol/ and /r9k/ are leaking into all the boards
>>
File: follow_l.gif (4 KB, 243x319) Image search: [Google]
follow_l.gif
4 KB, 243x319
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 104x144) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 104x144
https://www.marxists.org/archive/trotsky/works/1944/1944-fas.htm
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.