[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is *he* the savior we were all waiting for? Is he the hero *we*
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: goncalo-m-tavares.jpg (76 KB, 357x359) Image search: [Google]
goncalo-m-tavares.jpg
76 KB, 357x359
Is *he* the savior we were all waiting for? Is he the hero *we* deserve?
>>
>>7795252
> Hailed by Jose Saramago as the best writer of his generation

OK, where to start?
>>
>>7795252
>savior
>hero
>not white

[redpill]tears buddy[/redpill]
>>
>>7795370
I want Gawker to leave.
>>
>>7795370
>>>/pol/
>>>/r9k/

go back to the hell where you came from, creature.
>>
>>7795341
His masterpiece, Jerusalem. I want to improve my Portuguese to be able to read the original texts. I'm a native speaker of Spanish & English, but am learning French and Portuguese using Duolingo. ;__;
>>
>>7795665
I'm brazilian, if you need any help i'm here for you
>>
>>7795763
>Brazilian

He said he wanted to read Portuguese, not some nonsense amalgamation of fifteen different languages.
>>
>>7795787
>amalgamation of fifteen different tongues
sounds like your mum's vagina
>>
>>7795787
I'm reading Saramago and Mia Couto at the moment, if at some point I find a word that i don't know then maybe we can talk.
>>
>>7795665

duolingo is pretty shit m8
>>
>>7795787
>>7795841
Ironically, the Portuguese course offered by Duolingo has a disclaimer at the beginning saying that they will teach you Brazilian Portuguese, but they claim that people from Portugal will be able to understand what you are saying...

Thanks for the offering, Anon. are you a gril? :3
>>
>>7796322
Now that you sound like a thirsty beta I'm not helping you.
>>
>>7795252
he is the only hope for the next portuguese nobel.
"Jerusalem" is a wonderfull thing.
this guy needs more translations.
>>
>>7795252

Poesia medíocre; romances medíocres.

Se isso é o que vocês consideram como herói e salvador então vocês já estão derrotados antes mesmo de começar.

Fracassados.
>>
>>7795763
not him but i need help
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.