[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I am not atheist what am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Nail1_1.png (132 KB, 361x315) Image search: [Google]
Nail1_1.png
132 KB, 361x315
Religion
Is an expression of intuitive feelings
Beliefs
And or understandings
About our spirituality
That science has not yet been able to rationalize for us
Whoever your God or Goddess may be
May they compliment you
And anyone else you pray for
And so be it
>>
God is a concept
by which
we measure
our tane
I'll say it again
>>
>>7795054
>And or understandings
>About our spirituality
>That science has not yet been able to rationalize for us
Lmao
>>
"Religion
Is an expression of intuitive feelings or beliefs about our spirituality
That science has not yet been able to rationalize for us
Whoever your God or Goddess may be
May they compliment you
And anyone else you pray for
And so be it"

Hows that?
>>
Religion
Ain't nothin'
But a good time
Dandy and fine
Like candy and wine
>>
What in the fuck is this thread?
Is this bait or are you the type of people who seriously think poetry is writing a sentence or two and then mashing the 'return' key at random intervals?
>>
>>7795169
The words of Christ
confused the Apostles
Nabokov said
Look at this tangle of thorns
What did he mean?
>>
https://youtu.be/kw49JbrO-rc
>>
>>7795169
this is just what lazy kids do when they want to do edgy poetry but can't be arsed with concepts like rhyme and meter
in other words it's retards being retarded in an effort to grab some attention, which ironically would only come if their lazy shit was worth wasting 5 seconds on
>>
>>7796713
Up yours, jerk,
I am an artist, a
champion, a singer
of the meme-red dusk
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.