[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Today there are two sins, pedophilia and smoking, and I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: ziz.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
ziz.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>Today there are two sins, pedophilia and smoking, and I don't smoke.
What did he mean by this?
>>
Feeling guilty for what you haven't done and having an abiding sense of fear instilled for no real reason.
>>
>smearing someone anonymously on the internet by attributing barely-intelligible quotes under their name

ishygddt
>>
>>7792337
Hi Slavoj.
>>
>>7792328
I like when he explained why the Sound of Music was racist
>>
>>7792337
he actually said it, you dumb-ass
>>
>>7792328

In all seriousness, he does look like the kind of guy who'd indulge in a little kiddie-fiddling; only to philosophize his way to a clear conscience afterwards.
>>
>>7792419
He looks like he should be in GTA IV
>>
>>7792419
come on, he looks like a typical eastern european dad
>>
>>7792428
Exactly.
>>
>>7792328
He supports the death penalty for pedophiles though.

I forget which video he says it in
>>
>>7792618
Perverts are more likely support harsh punishments for themselves than normies, in fact.
>>
>>7792618
Pedophiles, or child molesters? The latter makes sense, but the former doesn't.
>>
can we ban "what did he mean by this?" threads already?

sage and report
>>
>>7792660
You know announcing sages and reports is banned, right?
>>
>>7792691
you know admonition is banned, right?
>>
>>7792626

>Homophobes are more likely to be gay

Look, more insecurity-signalling!

Doesn't get it dull declaring every disagreement as being rooted in some sort of insecurity?
>>
>>7792697
You think I'm just making shit up?
http://www.4chan.org/rules
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>
>>7792721
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7792763
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1446686370554.gif (990 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446686370554.gif
990 KB, 500x500
>>7792778
your'r're so easy
>>
>>7792328
That he's out of bubblegum.
>>
He is saying that the only two behaviors which are still deemed offensive and corrupting in modern society are pedophilia and smoking. Also he's sexually aroused by minors.
>>
By the way, smokers are cancer, can't even walk in the streets without breathing their garbage smoke. Sometimes I understand why the mass shootings happen.
>>
>>7793039

This is why I subtly blow my smoke in people's faces.
>>
>>7793051
Stop mixing your dreams with reality.
It doesn't change anything, even if you were 10 meters ahead it's the same shit.
Smoking in public, or in a place that can't guarantee air cleaning, should be a crime passable of conviction.
>>
>>7793080

*lights up a cigarette*

Easy compadré...

*teleports behind you, and whispers in your ear*

It's not so bad, wanna try?

*drag on my cigarette as I walk in front of you, removing it from between my lips with my thumb and index finger, before blowing a steady cloud of smoke all over your face*
>>
>>7793087
Nigga I was smoking at 14, when you weren't even born. My roommate was a druggie who smoked a joint first thing in the morning. In the fucking room. I lived a whole year like this. I don't need to "try it".
>>
>>7793087
*unsheaths katana*
THATS IT
*teleports behind you*
tch, nothin personel kid
>>
File: Kant_foto.jpg (2 MB, 940x1640) Image search: [Google]
Kant_foto.jpg
2 MB, 940x1640
>>7792796
The form of your posts are shit. The content of your posts are also shit. Stop posting loser.
>>
>>7792618
He also says that he supports death penalty in theory but not in practice. He repeats this shit all the time.
>>
>>7793104
ooh he smoked first thing in the morning. wow, what a crazy roommate you had there.
>>
>>7792328
will somebody please link the actual video because he definitely does not stop at "I don't smoke," iirc he's setting himself up for an explanation

dumbest fucking thread in a long time, congrats everyone
>>
>>7793296
eh i've seen worse
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 231x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 231x363
>>7792428
Fucking truth
>>
This isn't like bubblegum.
He just doesn't smoke.
>>
He is baiting you into believing he is a pedophile, yet there is no evidence he is actually a pedophile for, while he didn't deny being a pedophile like he denied being a smoker, he also didn't confirm it, yet you'll assume so. It's a very deep and complex sentence.
>>
#ChoppersForCommies
>>
>>7792425
I came here... to escape ideology...
>>
>>7793108
You're killing a good meme by overusing it
>>
>>7794576
Its a pretty old meme
>>
>>7792754
Is that new? And what about that:

>Complaining about 4chan (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.
>>
>>7794587
4chan's policies are absolute shit-tier and the moderators are retarded.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.