[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why this sudden attendance /r9k/ robots into /lit/? What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
Why this sudden attendance /r9k/ robots into /lit/?
What should we do to stop it?
>>
>>7784225
Currently reading this, it's hilarious.
>>
>>7784238
Fo shizzle. I think that when it comes to russian 19th centure literature, once you pass the "muh deep themes muh nihilism" phase you start diging on other authors like Chekhov, Gogol, or pic related, who turn out to be hella funny.
>>
On behalf of the /r9k/ manbabies who can not, I apologize for their autistic behavior and hope this will blow over.
>>
/lit/ is literally an /r9k/ offshoot

normie newfag scum please go
>>
>>7784225

sage and report them
>>
>>7784269
Why are you spouting /b/ lingo?
>>
File: hilerated golden ball.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
hilerated golden ball.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>7784238
>it's a zakhar passage
>>
File: oblomov.png (578 KB, 1602x694) Image search: [Google]
oblomov.png
578 KB, 1602x694
>>
It's one single guy.
>>
>>7784269
Should we all act like cunts because we came out of one?
>>
>>7784299
We should at least not be surprised that the culture of the motherboard is still present.

Eye bet your won of does people who complain about anime on an anime website.
>>
/lit/ is as autistic as us, see that greentext of a girl who talked about books on her youtube chanel
>>
>>7784291
He's not even from /r9k/ too, he's from /pol/
>>
>>7784238

>not feeling feels while reading Oblomov

NORMIES, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!! RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>7785001
clm down dude, your're anger with /pol / /b is a sure sighn you've never been on LIT for longer thn a week. You probably like John Green and david foster Wallace and Tom pynchon you psuedo-reader faggot
>>
in the last two days i went from never seeing the term "roastie" before in my life, to seeing it in every thread on /lit/. i'm assuming that's related.

and would they also be responsible for the 497 elliot rodger threads in the last week?
>>
>>7784225
What >>7784271 said.

Report, Sage, and Hide all threads you suspect of being /r9gay/-related instead of engaging with them. If enough people do this, it'll drive them away.
>>
>>7786663
This. They'll have nothing left to consider but the smell of their own farts. You don't need a separate board to quarantine.
>>
File: broadside05.jpg (326 KB, 731x960) Image search: [Google]
broadside05.jpg
326 KB, 731x960
honestly at this point idgaf. it's good to be driven off the internet by its sheer retardation. real life is great
>>
>>7785001
Wew lad
>>
Better /r9k/ than /pol/ in my opinions
Except for the roastie shit
>>
>>7784350
utter
newfag
>>
>>7787052
They're not all that different. They just channel their autism into different interests.
>>
>>7787139
To be fair, so do we, but at least literary autism is relevant to the board.
>>
>>7787139
>>7787169

/r9k/ is idiotic and gives bad advice, but they're harmless
/pol/ tends to do raids which are actually distracting on occasion, so I'd say they're worse
>>
does anyone have an idea of which translation is best for Oblomov?
>>
Burn the board down before the infection spreads further
>>
>>7784225
Hand over the qt's and we'll leave in peace.
All I need is one gf
>>
>>7784262
>>7784275
>Doj has spread his white knight autistic cuckoldry to /lit/
Fuck off
>>
>>7787198
people disagreeing with you on the internet isn't a "raid"
>>
>>7784238

I gave up when it became a boring love story but holy hell does that "lazy pseudo intellectual know it all but not capable of doing anything" character remind me of me.
>>
>>7787139
>They just channel their autism into different interests.
4chan
>>
>>7789063
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7784238
>>7789494
currently at pg250 how much more of this shit love story do i have to deal with?
When does he go back to bed for the rest of the book?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.