[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How old were you when you realized reality is just something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (9 KB, 253x192) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9 KB, 253x192
How old were you when you realized reality is just something your mind built out of your early recurrent experiences?
>>
How old were you when I pulled out of your mom's ass, and a bunch of brown fluid came out and stained her mattress, and she still sleeps on the stain today but tells your dad it's a period blood stain?
>>
>>7754966

lulzzz
>>
>>7754952
Sounds quite plausible really. I have very frequent deja vu with perfect clarity and detail. Who said this?
>>
>>7754986
Bump for info. OP pls.
>>
>>7755669
what do you mean info? what do you mean who?

it is not some theory made by someone, just the endpoint of all those who have engaged in the big human quest and have left something that others have developed as a tradition.

all i can tell you is: just keep searching until you find.
>>
>>7754952
he looks comfy as fuck.
>>
>>7754952

If you are implying reality is an illusion, then you are unfortunately rewriting the matrix.

Perspective is what matters.

Most people will ask the unanswered questions at some point in life, whether early on or after a tragedy:
Why are we here and what is our purpose?
Is there such a thing as predestination?
Can and will science have the answers to everything or should we turn to religion?
What happens when we die? and so on...

When you first start contemplating your own reality at a young age, who and where you turn for answers is important. The perspective, experiences, knowledge and especially the motives of the people you talk to can change or distort your own ideas about reality. Your own experiences will change how you see the world as you get older.

People tend to contemplate reality out of fear, but what they are really afraid of is their on mortality. So from around the age of twelve i decide to create my own reality where I am immortal, rich and powerful. Plus weed helps
>>
>>7754952
This is the default setting for scared people in their existential crisis.
Come on out of this corner OP. It'll be okay.

>>7755836
>but what they are really afraid of is their on mortality.
Exactly. Live life bravely and accept the fact of its materiality. It's easy.

>...So from around the age of twelve i decide to create my own reality where I am immortal, rich and powerful. Plus weed helps
HAHA
>>
File: 1427492452466.png (7 KB, 356x274) Image search: [Google]
1427492452466.png
7 KB, 356x274
>>7756081
>« Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ »
it's nice to see your name
>>
>>7756081
Here here, OP is either a youngster or a troll. Ontologically we are set in reality, so in reality we must deal, higher reality or not. You can convince yourself otherwise but your not doing yourself any favors.
>>
>>7756176
I've missed you too anon. you were always my favorite
>>
>>7756190
you should post more frequently. If you are worried about spending too much time here you should just limit yourself to 10 minutes a day or something
>>
File: 363530.jpg (76 KB, 714x487) Image search: [Google]
363530.jpg
76 KB, 714x487
>>7756254
Can't, sorry. Duty calls.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.