[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am an ugly man. I have always been ugly. I remember when I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: kickball.jpg (572 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
kickball.jpg
572 KB, 1024x768
I am an ugly man. I have always been ugly. I remember when I was on a kickball team, and a black kid who was smaller than me grabbed my neck to choke me, and dug his nails into my flesh. I remember laughing. I was bigger than he was. I don't remember what happened before or after, just the pattern of the bright red kickball I never could kick quite far enough. I had a rock in my ear for around four or five years. I had put it in there in class during some boring video, it may have been where the red fern grows, but I could be mixing up memories. I loved picking my ears, my medicine made me a nervous twitcher. I would push the tiny pebble I had found out in the wooden box around the base of the swing sets, I would cherish using my well honed nail to pry it out. It got stuck. I panicked, but was too embarrassed to say anything, so I just tried to get it out on my own. It only went deeper and deeper. It became a second thought rather soon, only for me to remember it when I would use a q-tip, or at amusing visits to my childhood doctor. Dr. Reuben, I think his name was. He was funny, probably dealt with thousands of kids. He would use the ear thingy, whatever it's called, and check. I would tell him I had a rock in my ear, and he would just look and smile, seeing nothing. The pebble was flesh colored, and my comments probably seemed to be just my imagination blurted out. One day, many years later, I sat at my mother's desk, using the computer for something. I tugged at my earlobe and I heard a tiny tap on the desk. It was the pebble. I was surprised, I figured it was just a rock that was in a fold of my clothes, but when I picked it up, it was covered with my earwax. I framed it. The frame was plastic, and the rock cracked it. I lost it in a move along the way to now. I wonder if someone ever found a frame with a rock in it and wondered what the hell it was. Maybe they hung it on their wall, and admire it from time to time.
>>
>>7753966
this is fucking junk.
>>
>>7754010
I know as well as you do, friend.
>>
>>7753966
eugh, look at all the dirt in the grooves of that ball. disgusting.
>>
you are all my only friends.
>>
i'm so alone
>>
>>7753966
is this notes from the underground
>>
>>7754571
it starts that way, yeah.
>>
>>7754571
I thought the same thing
>>
>>7754575
>>7754578
Dostoyevsky thread?
>>
Notes From The Kickball Court - Anon
>>
dat rock doe
>>
>>7754583
someone do the part with the prostitute
>>
a black friend of mine who i was driving around st louis with for a month took me to chicago to meet his family and get plugged so we could sell cocaine. we finally got there after what seemed like 30 minutes of him flying over the highway. when we got there it was an awkward place, it seemed a jungle, full of apes howling madness at eachother, all with one haircut more ridiculous than the last. one night there were 7 or so of us sitting on two couches in a trap house, when a white woman came in, quite clearly a drug addict and perverse. someone blatantly asked her what she wanted, and when she smiled and giggled/murmured "dick", everyone grew solemn and stonefaced. it was sad when her eyes went from one to the next until she finally realized her request was being denied. the swiftly left, never to be seen again by me. about a week later, after a night of drunken debauchery and wokka flokka, my friend bought a hooker. he told me she was mine first, and he'd clean up after. I followed her into a small room with stinky socks on the floor, she told me to whip it out while she prepared the crack cocaine she was given to serve me. I did, but could not manage to grow erect. She put her mouth on it for a moment or two, and I eventually told her to stop, and asked her if i could just smoke with her. "you smoke!? why didn't you say so? do you think you can get him to give us more?" I shook my head, and I took what little of her drugs she had left, before I went out and sat in silence with the owner of the home on the aforementioned couch while my friend loudly fucked her for an hour. A few days later, he sold wax to a couple, who decided to pay for it by letting him cum in the female partner's mouth. He gave them the wax, and I sped off, hoping that they didn't have a gun, Of course, they wouldn't, they were junkies.
>>
>>7754621
there you go. still OP btw.
>>
too much? too much.
>>
welp. i'm going to go have a cry and take a nap. later, the only people i know.
>>
i appreciate you friend
>>
>>7755518
thank you..
>>
>>7753966
kind of thought this was woman's ass from the thumbnail in the catalog
>>
>>7755969
it can be if you want.
>>
>>7755996
they tried to tell me I'd never masturbate to a kickball

they were wrong
>>
File: untitled.png (147 KB, 1156x260) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
147 KB, 1156x260
>>7756002
Fucking casual.
>>
>>7756002
godspeed, my man
>>
>>7756030
oh god, the mosaic milker.
>>
File: 1441129067400.jpg (10 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1441129067400.jpg
10 KB, 250x238
>>7756030
>>
>>7756082
>doesn't jerk it to thick tiles
pleb.
>>
>>7754142
I wouldn't consider you fags my friends but I would say that dead authors and philosophers are my only friends.
>>
>>7756252
when i die, will you be my friend?
>>
>>7756030
If my sister even said "your cum is all over" I doubt I would ever lose an erection.
>>
>>7756448
if you send me your diary
>>
>>>/r9k/26823976
for the rest of the story if anyone's interested
>>
OP is a faggot.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.