[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is Gruz 200 of literature?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 307x164
what is Gruz 200 of literature?
>>
I don't know. I've seen it though, and it fucked me up a little bit. The scene where he tosses her boyfriend's corpse into the bed was impressively disturbing, and I thought I was pretty immune to disturbing films.
>>
>>7744481
He thought she was missing him and had to make the point he is not gonna save her.
>>7743725
Do you speak any Russian?
>>
>Cargo 200 (Russian: Гpyз 200 "Gruz 200") is a Russian thriller film from 2007 by Aleksei Balabanov depicting the late Soviet society. The action is set during culmination of the Soviet war in Afghanistan in 1984. The movie's title Cargo 200 refers to the zinc coffins in which dead Soviet soldiers were shipped home.
>Though it claims to be based on a true story, it is in fact based on William Faulkner's novel Sanctuary, which was set in Mississippi in 1929.
OC like the professor of atheism going religion was complete nonsense but funny if you know where the myth is from. A lot of atheism professors became theology professors after the collapse of the USSR and they would naturally tell stories about how they were undercover christians all the time.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.