[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more masculine writer than James Ellroy? Using the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Is there a more masculine writer than James Ellroy? Using the word "nigger" on almost every page has gotta count for something.
>>
Nice squirrel gun, Pete Campbell.
>>
Is that him?
>>
Being so insecure as to posture like that is the antithesis of masculine.
>>
>>7743456
he wants to fuck her mom.
>>
File: Lee-Harvey-Oswald.jpg (110 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Lee-Harvey-Oswald.jpg
110 KB, 1368x1026
>>7743861
Judging from OP's filename I'd guess he poses as Lee Harvey Oswald
>>
I know people like to meme on him and his followers tend to wear ironic beards but Hemmingway is pretty up there
>>
>>7743456
did that shirt come with free tampons?
>>
>>7743861
its a joke picture reference to LHO
>>
Nah he is a pantysniffing pervert of the highest. Got arrested as a kid for B&E
>>
He frequently begins public appearances with a monologue such as:

Good evening peepers, prowlers, pederasts, panty-sniffers, punks and pimps. I'm James Ellroy, the demon dog with the hog-log, the foul owl with the death growl, the white knight of the far right, and the slick trick with the donkey dick. I'm the author of 16 books, masterpieces all; they precede all my future masterpieces. These books will leave you reamed, steamed and drycleaned, tie-dyed, swept to the side, true-blued, tattooed and bah fongooed. These are books for the whole fuckin' family, if the name of your family is Manson.
>>
>>7745205
His prose alone could kick Joe Rogan's ass.
>>
>>7745205
>>7745209
>americans think this is good
>americans know who "joe rogan is"
>americans know who "james ellroy" is
>>
>>7745215
What no-jokes-allowed country are you from, lad?
>>
people didn't like him because in his American Quartet he went onto use something called kinetic prose or some shit.
>>
>>7745220
Is high culture country, you wouldn't know about it in burgerland
>>
>>7745224
watch your fucking mouth, son
>>
>>7745224
>damage control
High culture country sounds like soon to be Muslim country
>>
>>7743456
Books can even have rape in them too. He has rape and murder in his books. that is why he has a mustache.
>>
>>7745284
source?
>>
>>7745284
The mustache-rape correlation has never been proven causal!
>>
>>7745283
Such a predictably boring US response

Stay fat & enjoy taking up another mortgage on your house because your bachelor's is too expensive
>>
>>7745327
desu there are no novelists on the level of the Americans right now

feel free to prove me wrong
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.