[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello lit give me daring or subversive books
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ice_1000.jpg (237 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
ice_1000.jpg
237 KB, 1000x668
Hello lit

give me daring or subversive books
>>
>>7740973

political and social in a specific context or even better that are still subversive today
>>
Catechism of a Revolutionary
>>
Kozinski - The Painted Bird
>>
>>7740973
Theory of the Young-Girl
Against Method
À rebours
Atomised
Story of the eye
The camp of the saints
Reflections on violence
>>
>>7740973
genealogy of morals
beyond good and evil
>>
I'm rather looking for a work of fiction though
>>
>>7741045
fine then
>À rebours
>Atomised
>Story of the eye
>The camp of the saints
>>
wasn't the bible a subversive book?
>>
>>7741047
you will note that only the french manage to really piss people off with fiction
>>
>>7741047

Atomised seems interesting
>>
>>7741058
read that, then hogg
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.