[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I achieve a pseudointellectual's level of superficial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1445692608109.jpg (39 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1445692608109.jpg
39 KB, 600x390
How do I achieve a pseudointellectual's level of superficial understanding of the following subjects in order to pass a humanities credit-by-examination test in 4 days?

Literature: prose, poetry, fiction, nonfiction
Architecture
Music
Theatre
Film
Dance
painting/sculpture
>>
Wikipedia
>>
just read fight club and listen to death grips and you're good to go
>>
Lurk more
>>
good form, pupper
>>
You will need to recognize patterns that apply to all forms of knowledge that you are going to be tested so the mastery of one becomes the mastery of all
>>
good form, pupper
>>
Let your humanities prof play with your bunghole.

After that kill yourself from the shame.
>>
good form, pupper
>>
canon: epoch -> movement -> creator/artist -> work

be able to namedrop the canon and what connects works and you'll be virtually unassailable unless probed for any depth
>>
>>7739304
But if they even ask one question, OP would lose their credibility for life.
>>
>>7739312
Seems appropriate for pseud level appreciation. OP could always focus on a certain time period or ideology and say that's where their interest primarily lies, for lack of being able to otherwise talk about art at all.
>>
>>7739170
>beagle
>is actually a pit or cane corso
Well
>>
>>7739330
But they'll still look down on them or have an inkling. And that's only if they don't ask something anyone would know.

If they ask a general question, OP's fuckuckuckedededup.
>>
File: 1450913142831.jpg (111 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
1450913142831.jpg
111 KB, 777x656
>>7739263
no prof. test lets you skip the classes for stem babbies like me dodging required core classes
>>
good form, pupper
>>
good form, pupper
>>
File: 1451008989693.jpg (110 KB, 634x475) Image search: [Google]
1451008989693.jpg
110 KB, 634x475
>>7739207
what is the alpha pattern?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.