[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kinda went overboard on my trip to Barnes & Noble.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 960x528) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 960x528
Kinda went overboard on my trip to Barnes & Noble.
>>
>>7730992
how is the halo series? i read the first one. breddy good, i thought. much better than starship troopers, really.
>>
>>7730992
Only good thing there is Trump
>>
I've been meaning to get into the Song of Ice and Fire series. Tell me how it goes.
>>
o_O *backs away slowly*
>>
wow that sucks
>>
b8 too big to fit a whale's mouth
>>
>>7730992
if only we could see the look on the cashier's face when you checked out
>>
>>7731061
I worked at book store over the Christmas holidays and I can say confidentially that OPs haul is probably better than most of the shit I've seen people buy.
>>
>>7730992

hiya book tubers~! check out my haul~! ch-check it!

DAVID FOSTER wallEEEE!

have i ever told you THE WALLS is my fuh-ayv-rit?

and so but he is! HAHA, if youve reddit (shout out to /r/books!) you'll get the joke HA!

you could say im INFINITELY JESTING!

anywhos, got some readin to do, tootles!
>>
you've been reposting this for over a month now, please stop.
>>
>tfw that caricature you invented as a point of ridicule actually reads more than you do
>>
>>7730997
The Fall of Reach and Contact Harvest are pretty comfy.
>>
>>7730992
I hope you go overboard next time you travel on a boat.
>>
>>7730992
You actually got the Trump book!

Nothing against him, but that book reads like it was write by a 10 year old.
>>
>>7731228
My appendix just ruptured because of you.
>>
>you will never be american
>>
>>7731228
bloody hell
>>
Trump will be our next president.
>>
Thanks for the laugh OP. Believing that you actually bought these books really made me laugh, but when I realized that someone actually did buy these books and proudly take a picture makes me howl.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449298731130.jpg (151 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449298731130.jpg
151 KB, 1000x1000
Made a big haul at Barnes and Nobel myself OP. I can't make it there everyday so I decided to get my haul for the whole week (in this case 8 books).
>>
>>7730992
>Barnes & Noble
>Not buying books in bulk at Goodwill

I buy books by the $5 crate.
>>
File: flip phone.jpg (34 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
flip phone.jpg
34 KB, 480x320
>>7732365
>Timbaland

Oh man, 2006 flashbacks.
>>
I get my books for feww
>>
>>7732365
who's the broad?
>>
File: recent.jpg (895 KB, 1492x2273) Image search: [Google]
recent.jpg
895 KB, 1492x2273
recent purchase thread?
>>
>>7732448
i would tell you to kill yourself but i assume you already know you should be doing that
>>
>>7732448
what the fuck are those "other trails" books? it looks so fucking weird. why are they centaur like things? why cant they be fucking normal animals? why am i so creeped out by it?
>>
>>7731006
good reading. /lit/ will tell you its shit but that's cause 4chan has some kind of hatred for anything that's popular at the time.
>>
>>7732555
GET OUT
>>
>>7732448
this is art
>>
>>7732448
What's Ilussions about? A few months ago I looked into my trash can and saw a copy of it that my dad had thrown out. I think someone gave it to him. I don't remember if I fished it out or not
>>
>>7732561
exactly
>>
>>7732124
Underrated post.
>>
>>7732564
it's new agey. it helped me a lot when i read it when i was younger. not sure how i would feel about it now. he became kind of a fallen idol to me.
>>
>>7732555
Most "popular" books are not of a high enough quality of writing to withstand the tests of time.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.