[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /lit/ I have two questions about the Adventures of Huck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: huck finn.jpg (130 KB, 530x372) Image search: [Google]
huck finn.jpg
130 KB, 530x372
Hello /lit/

I have two questions about the Adventures of Huck Finn.

It would be greatly appreciated if someone with this knowledge could help me out.

1) How do Huck and Jim react when the two men they find reveal that they are Duke and Dauphin? Contrast the ways that they treat them before and after the revelation. Why does this make sense?

2) Huck says that it doesn't take long for him to realize that Duke and Dauphin are lying about their identities, and yet, he decides to say nothing about it and act as if he knew nothing about it. Why is this significant?
>>
>>7730909
Literally, underage b& wants a swers to his homework. SAGED.
>>
I honestly don't even understand why you'd need help with those question. They are VERY easy to answer, and I mean VERY EASY. Go read the fucking book, idiot.
>>
>>7730926
Actually Sir or Madam, i am eighteen years of age and a high school graduate.
>>
>>7730941
This is supposed to be a sfw section. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all.
>>
>>7730945
Wew.
>>
>>7730953
WEW.
>>
>>7730909
I've never read it, but these seem like things you could answer if you just read the book desu
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.