[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many pages/books a day does /lit/ read? Post your all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 8145.jpg (734 KB, 1750x2737) Image search: [Google]
8145.jpg
734 KB, 1750x2737
How many pages/books a day does /lit/ read?

Post your all time favorite book, or one of your favorites if you cannot decide on a particular.
>>
File: 1424446558735.jpg (65 KB, 500x569) Image search: [Google]
1424446558735.jpg
65 KB, 500x569
I read about 10 pages a day while taking my lengthy dump. I almost never read fiction anymore. My favorite book is the novelization of Gex released in the late 90's.

Also, your book is mediocre, and you're trying too hard to impress others with it. No one actually enjoys that snoozefest.
>>
I study English and am required to read about 300-400 pages of varying material a week. The problem is that I am real fucking lazy and cannot focus when I read. So I procrastinate and read everything I'm supposed to the day before my classes begin. O
>>
>>7715043
It's actually pretty enjoyable with the bloat trimmed.
>>
>>7715043
I enjoy it.

>>7715048
That is a lot to read in a day.
>>
>>7715052

Grow the fuck up and read some real fiction then, pleb.
>>
>>7715063

It is real fiction
>>
File: ey023.jpg (225 KB, 960x1235) Image search: [Google]
ey023.jpg
225 KB, 960x1235
>>7715068

It's certainly more real than The Crap of Mount Crisco.
>>
>>7715077
I meant Monte Cristo is legit fic. The crisco can is your bum, your fingers included.
>>
>>7715077
Someone is mad.
>>
I grew up in the city if any of you ask.
>>
File: 1402203194588.png (182 KB, 492x244) Image search: [Google]
1402203194588.png
182 KB, 492x244
>>7715081

Actually, that crisco can is your mum's bum, and I put my finger in her when I heard her book fall to the floor and snoring start.

I said to her, "Anonetta, what are you be doing? Your book fell and you fucking woke me up, or you would've woke me up if I had been sleeping, el oh el.", and she said to me: "Oh, my darling, I'm sorry; I was reading this boring and very gay book called The Cunt of Monkey Sysco, and I just couldn't stand anymore so my body shut my mind down. Please, my love, shove your greasy fingers knuckle-up in my butter-booty to console me. Don't worry, anon is too much of a pussy to do anything, you can be as loud as you like."

I obliged, and and she tightened when I put my crisco tip in her bunghole.
>>
I mostly read in the weekends, sometimes I finish a book, sometimes three. I usually don't read during the week, but I'm hoping to change that with the kindle I ordered and read more daily.
>>
>>7715091
Definitely gay and mad.
>>
>>7715091
i barely posted anything and managed to waste a chunk of ur time. trying too hard
>>
i read about a book or two a week, its really not that hard to do when literature is one of your main hobbies.
>>
Yesterday i read around 250-300 pages but thats a lot above normal and i typically read about 80 pages a day.

>Favorite book s Nadja by Breton atm
>>
I'm a part time student with no friends so I try to read 500 pages a day
>>
>>7715873
how many hours is that
>>
>>7715901
>>
>>7715923
Wat kind of books do you read that moves at 8 pgs every minute holy shit
>>
>>7715048
I do history and yeah its about that much sometimes more. I'll get an email the day before class saying "hey guys just found this article (50 pages) have it read by tomorrow with a two page report ready to discuss.
>>
On a good day I can do about 200 pages. If I'm rushing I can do more, but I try not to do that. On a bad day I don't read at all
>>
>>7717104
Mostly illustrated children's fiction

I hope to become the first and foremost YA polymath

I've almost gotten to the point where I can read two books at once, one with each eye. You'd be amazed at what the human mind is capable of when what it's intaking is as bland and easily digestible as possible.
>>
>>7717104
>>7718224
It's obviously not him, but I laughed hard (a good ~20 sec). Though, I would not be surprised to learn if there were people suffering from hilarious mental disorders on /lit/
>>
>>7715048
imagine if you read at that rate every single day?
>>
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 639x359) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 639x359
>>7715032
A book a day, doesn't matter the length
>>
>>7718353
"The more you learn, the more you earn". Sure sure, just look at /lit/ if you don't believe him.
>>
>>7715032
You posted it.
I don't read a set amount each day. I read while I eat, until I've had my fill and decided to return to my room.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.