[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am Psych
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 12800_12088bc3a1d7062e_b.jpg (953 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
12800_12088bc3a1d7062e_b.jpg
953 KB, 681x1024
did american psycho pollute my young and impressionable mind and turn me intoa wanna be sadist?
>>
>>7714285
not literature
>>
I have no idea
>>
>>7714285
Idk but it has some of the funniest dialogue ever
>>
>>7714285

I recommend reading Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal as an antidote to American Psycho. Ellis' work, where Bateman constantly desires to meet Trump, was published four years after The Art of the Deal and completely mimics the writing style. American Psycho is a satire aimed at exposing the immense exploitation and cruelty behind the aspirant yuppie lifestyle of 1980s NYC, and reading its source material can help you digest the ambiguous cruelty.
>>
You're here aren't you? Relax. Your among freinds. And that's a very fine chatdonnay youre not dtinking.
>>
>>7714372
thats interesting, i kenw thats what am psych is about but i didnt know about the trump book. does anyone have a torrent of Art of the Deal?
>>
How uncanny. I just finished reading that book this morning.
>>
>>7714450
how old are you?
>>
>>7714456
>>
>>7714469
nb, i read it at 15, not joking. im op, and what i typed is what i felt when i finihsed the book.
>>
>>7714475
I think I'll watch the movie tonight. Reading about murder I can do, now I'll see if I can stomach the sight of it as well.
>>
>>7714491
Good, get out and never come back faggot
>>
File: 1446497874356.gif (971 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1446497874356.gif
971 KB, 500x490
>>7714491
yo the movie is nothing. i read and then watched, and the movie doesnt have any torture scenes(understandably so), only a couple of murders. though, i did laugh when the atm read "feed me a stray cat". all in all a typical "book was better" scenario t b h
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.