[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Edward ALien Poe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1080
>Poe used to believe that the death of a beautiful woman was true beauty
>mfw I have been fapping to cute dead girls for years
>had never read Poe up until recently
>tfw I am basically a literary genius by my own influence rather than following in the foot steps of other great people

I always knew I was special. I always knew that I was better than a lot of people. I am just misunderstood. Now this finally confirms it, that I am crazy but I am also wicked smart.
>>
I think you're just crazy, man.
>>
>>7710272
yes I take that as a compliment, thanks!!!
>>
>>7710252
>thinks that beauty=sexual appeal
Pleb.
>>
>>7710328
>implying dying has anything to do with sexual appeal
>>
>>7710338
It's the only time you'd get to fuck anything.
>>
File: 1451863303969.png (224 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1451863303969.png
224 KB, 600x450
I sincerely hope...
>>
File: x_idontknowwhattobelieve.png (238 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
x_idontknowwhattobelieve.png
238 KB, 400x500
>Edgar Alien Poe
>he wrote William Wilson
>>
What do you guys think of Poe's idea that all good works should be short enough to read in one sitting?
>>
File: damn.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
damn.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>7710398
OH SNAP

>>7710252
I hate some of his works. That fucking dude who went to the moon using a balloon for one.
>>
>>7710398

BURN!
>>
>>7710252
Do you kidnap them and kill them just to fap over their dead bodies or do you just fap at pictures on the internet?
The answer to this will determine if you're a real genius or just an angsty teenager/sick fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.