[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://bitchmedia.org/post/a-great -artist-kills-his-wife�
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (259 KB, 1242x1451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
259 KB, 1242x1451
https://bitchmedia.org/post/a-great-artist-kills-his-wife—now-its-just-a-quirky-footnote-in-his-history

What does /lit/ think of this?
>>
File: giphy.gif (980 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
980 KB, 400x226
>>7708432
Pretty sure he shout his wife playing william tell
>>
>>7708432
>Leela Ginelle is a journalist, playwright and transgender woman living in Portland, OR.

Someone should play William Tell with her.
>>
>>7708462
>her
>>
>quirky footnote
More like the defining moment of his while fucked up life. He isn't exactly summer beach reading.
But yeah, he "got away with it", If you choose to reduce it that way. Not defending him, but dudes been dead 20 years.
>>
>>7708462
I'm a stone cold killer on anonymous boards.
>>
>>7708477
Yeah, the guy's whole rep is "junkie who fucked teenage boys and killed his wife." His whole mystique is based around how fucked up his life was.
>>
My can't these cunts just separate an artists life from their work? Naked Lunch is probably one of my favorite books ever that doesn't mean I think it's chill to drunkenly shoot your wife in the face. Burroughs also seemed pretty upset about it and also credited with that being what really launched him as a writer.
>>
>>7708477
>>7709960
tumblr needs reasons to be offended
even if it is entirely irrelevant today
>>
Caravaggio stabbed a dude to death and now no one gives a shit.
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?
>>
File: screenshot.png (753 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
753 KB, 480x854
I Ranaissance kek'ed.
>>
do we tell them he fucked young boys or is that too low on the quirk scale for a footnote?
>>
>>7710999
why would they care?
violence against men doesnt count, only women
>>
>>7708432
>bitchmedia

Why would you even read this cesspit of a website?
>>
>>7710999
How young though?
>>
wasn't it an accident?

Didn't he save a woman from the holocaust by marrying her so she could emigrate to the US?

Why doesn't she mention his child prostitute habit? This is a bad article even by SJW standards.
>>
File: 1435344468692.jpg (139 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1435344468692.jpg
139 KB, 1280x720
>>7711002
unless you are a dindu who strong arms robs a 7/11 and gets shot for grabbing a cops gun
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.