[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1363427.jpg (14 KB, 318x468) Image search: [Google]
1363427.jpg
14 KB, 318x468
Anyone read Kybalion?
>>
>>7707902
Nope. But I have read pic related.
>>
>>7707903
interesting care to summarize/highlight?
>>
>>7707902
Yes. It's not super but you need it if you want to know where Paul Foster Case was coming from.
>>
>>7707902
New age thought before new age was a thing
>>
Yes, it made some sense to me at first, but left a lot of holes I'm trying to fill now.
Reading the holographic universe by michael talbot afterwards illustrated some of it and blew my mind.
>>
>>7709341
Nietzsche first identified the coming of a new age in his works due to the death of god and Crowley declared it in 1908 after he wrote Liber Al, the new age was happening long before its ideas gained traction in the malleable minds of the baby boomers on in the 60s.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.