[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lit/ I read this Roberto Bolaño short story yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1337256000000.cached_2.jpg (286 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1337256000000.cached_2.jpg
286 KB, 1200x800
Hey /lit/ I read this Roberto Bolaño short story yesterday and thought you all might enjoy it. I've read 2666, By Night in Chile, Antwerp, and some of The Unknown University. Have read the first few stories of Last Evenings on Earth, which is there this story is from. This story is my favorite so far, with Sensini a close second.

http://www.enriquevilamatas.com/escritores/escrbolanor3.html
>>
>>7706423
>and thought you all might enjoy it.

why did you think that? do you even know the first thing about my tastes in literature, much less the other half a dozen or so anons reading this?

post some fucking Bruce Sterling postcyberpunk and shove that magic realism up your ass.
>>
>>7707165
I enjoy Bolano, even though I've only read a bit of him. Can't say that I'd enjoy Bruce Sterling, based on how psychotic some of his fans are...
>>
>>7707165
holy shit. calm down.
>>
>>7707165
I thought that because I enjoyed it. It's a good story.

There isn't any magical realism present.
>>
>>7706423
Ah that reminds me that i have yet to read amulet.
>>
do you faggots even read
>>
>>7708315
what kind of stupid fucking question is that?

of course not
>>
breddy gud
>>
>>7707165
>Bolaño
>magical realism
yeah.. okay.
>>
>>7709951
There's magic in every anal and vaginal rape baby!
>>
The only good stories in last evenings on earth are Sensini, The Grub, Anne Moore's life and Dentist
>>
>>7710094
No one cares what a pleb like you has to say
>>
>>7706423
someone needs to proofread this shit
>>
>>7709982
kek. & realism.
>>
>>7706423
Bolano is such a qt
He's endearing in a Woody Allen kind of way
>>
Why didn't they publish his shorts stories in USA as they were supposed to be (Llamadas and Putas)?
>>
>>7711851
i hope you're trolling.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.