[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for something to recommend my little sister.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 57097096.jpg (275 KB, 1051x951) Image search: [Google]
57097096.jpg
275 KB, 1051x951
I'm looking for something to recommend my little sister. She only reads shit like "Banging My Billionaire Boss". I'd like to find something full of similar romantic, hypergamous hogwash but with something approaching decent literature.

Any recs?
>>
Werewolf Billionaire
>>
>>7706402
She already has that one.
>>
I'd like to be hate-raped.
>>
>>7706459
Have you tried being worth hating?
>>
>>7706382
>rape must be female-on-male
That is retarded. Start thinking male-on-male rape and tell me its not terrible. I know the picture is supposed to be a troll but hell there are people all over who always talk about how they would love to be raped, but never talk about actual sodomy.

A female raping you would be less terrible but a female raping a female would be less terrible as well.
>>
>>7706382
>>7706402
Oh dear God. This schlock is fucking real.
>>
Have her start by reading submission by Hollbecque.
>>
>>7706559
female on female rape tends to be more violent, like male on male. females who rape try to get victims weaker or more passive than themselves though, so it winds up being kids and invalids and people they have a position of trust with more often.

hetero rape either way isn't that terrible if it's not violent, which a lot of it isn't, and a better question to ask isn't the gender make-up but the level of violence.

what's fucked up is that a lot of countries class female on male rape as sexual assault, and class low violence penetration as rape, making hetero non statutory rape gender split, or do not account for statutory rape committed by females or equal ages of consent.
>>
fucking Jane Austen
>>
>>7706382
Even in their trashy books they're subservient to men. Why is the fantasy "banging my billionaire boss" not "being a billionaire and fucking a litany of poolboys"

I'm a poolboy full disclosure.

Have her read some Masoch, venus in furs, then maybe she could pick up some femdom
>>
>>7708518
love makes the lover subservient to the beloved.
>>
>>7706559
I don't know dude. My ex loved the idea of getting raped by myself. If the dude was a beautiful person she would definitely love the rape.
>>
>>7708518
Women have a different sexual programming. The serial, indiscriminate nature of the playboy doesn't appeal to them. They want a smaller series of very deliberate conquests and the most satisfying conquest is if they can make the man so crazy with desire that he takes them.
Look at male vs female serial killers, since serial killing stems from distorted sexuality. Men seek out a series of attractive and Anonymous women and usually stab or mutilate then (always very penetrative)
Women like to serially poison a smaller number of people who are almost always close to them and in a position of trust and nurturing. Like nurses poisoning patients or nuns smothering their orphans or old ladies poisoning their visitors once they've gotten to know them. For women sex and nurturing are strongly entwined.
>>
File: 120 days of sodom.jpg (133 KB, 360x520) Image search: [Google]
120 days of sodom.jpg
133 KB, 360x520
>>7706382

The 120 Days of Sodom
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.