[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doing a project
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Hey /lit/, thought I could use some help with choosing a title of my project - right now I really don't have the mental energy to think of it because of a shit tonne of stress from other things, but I can easily just follow the sequential process to finishing it.

What do you think of this question, for 5,000 words?

"To what extent did the period of decentralization of an Ancient Greek State in particular reference to the series of events constituting the Peloponnesian War shape the identity and impact of Hellenic Culture onto the Ancient World?"

Possibly with some background knowledge of Ancient Greek history, make it easier to collect sources for, make it more in depth and suited to the word limit.

Thanks, just this one favour guys!
>>
bump

please guys
>>
this sounds like someone who for all means wants to sound smart. the question has no practical/philosophical value but only suggests that the one asking it knows about all the topics mentioned in the question.

tl;dr you sound like a loser whose last stand in the world is his "intelligence". get a fedora
>>
okay thanks but as I implied, this question is pretty shit, just looking for help, any tips instead of stroking your cock as one of the many intelligent audiences out there
>>
>>7703369
come on, you wrote "what do you think of this question", i replied to exactly that. what do you actually want? a thought about the question? a working title? we dont even know what tf you are projecting about, maybe if you want that kind of help you write more than just some unclear sentences.
>>
>>7703332
Maybe rephrase it as:

"To what extent did the decentralization of Greek States during the Peloponnesian War have an effect on Hellenic culture in the 4th and 5th centuries BC?"

Your question was just pleonastic, you're using too many words to ask something relatively simple.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.