[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any contemporary ethicians doing work regarding the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: pepe wojak.jpg (113 KB, 1003x716) Image search: [Google]
pepe wojak.jpg
113 KB, 1003x716
Are there any contemporary ethicians doing work regarding the integration of homosexuals into mainstream society and its possible problems?
>>
ethicist
>>
>>7703221
Ethician is valid as well, my friend.
>>
>>7703221
>>7703232
this is now a battle to the death
>>
>>7703221
>>7703232
Ethicologist*
>>
Ethnograph.
>>
>>7703219
there's no problem as we're all obsessed with sex now.
>>
>>7703328
Discussing sexuality and discussing sex are not the same thing.

Anyway, problems are always problems on a personal level first and foremost, until someone decides to give them a voice.
>>
>>7703335
I was alluding to the idea that homsexual people are more sexualised/sex oriented and that this is not a problem (imaginary or not) anymore as we're all overly sexualised.
>>
>>7703328
There's still the issue of child rearing and such though.
>>
I'm proud lit, rollie /pol/lie op poster that pic to get your goat, and no one bit.

Lit is truly getting better, and there is no where but up for us.
>>
>>7703658
>I'm proud lit, rollie /pol/lie op poster that pic to get your goat, and no one bit.
Except for you.
>>
>>7703219
The homosexual industrial complex has all of Wester civilization in a strangle hold. There's no escaping it.
>>
>>7703752
Do we really make that much money selling HIV drugs to degenerates?
>>
>>7703219
Oh god the miscegenation burns.
>>
>>7703643
Not that I have source, but studies show that sexual orientation in the parent(s) have no correlation with the child's (future) orientation.
>>
>>7703219
gays have 2x the suicide rate of normal people and like 600x more likely to have AIDS.
>>
File: 20160216_132759.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160216_132759.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>7705003
The suicide rate is probably higher because of the bullying fuckface
>>
>>7705101
The rate is far higher even in cultures where it is considered entirely acceptable.
>>
>>7705101
This is simply natural selection at work, Anon. It is social Darwinism.
>>
>>7703328
we aren't any more obsessed with sex now than ever before in human history
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.