[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>close eyes >about to fall asleep >suddenly remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x366
>close eyes
>about to fall asleep
>suddenly remember memories of reading poetry in my high school English class and hearing a qt laugh at it

there goes the night
>>
>>7695039
>writing poems

Yea, I wouldn't really expect anybody who frequents 4chan to be sensitive enough for that sort of vocation. Stick to non-fiction or hard sci fi or something.
>>
>>7695039

I'm sorry anon. She was wrong to do that.
>>
Well, fuck her.
Don't allow her to disturb your live like that.
Get drunk over the pain instead.
>>
relax ur mind my bro, fascist catholic Antonin Scalia was found mother fucking DEAD today, and now Obama has a year to appoint a non-piece-of-shit to the Supreme Court. Stay salty, conservative shitlords.
>>
>>7695039
>remember memories

poetry harder next time then, friend
>>
>>7695039
A high school angel
She sweeps a vase to the ground
Glue adds to the charm

Have a shitty haiku op
>>
op the best cure is to teach high school (just sign up to be a sub or sth) then u'll see everything that happens in high school is fucking stupid and thinking about it as anything but a joke is pure folly, u look at a classroom full of people stuck halfway between children and adults with no clue what the hell they're doing, they don't have the insights of children and they don't have the insights of adults, they are blind and groping...if ur a poet u need to remember ur elementary school days, that's what's most important for a poet, according to rilke anyways
>>
somehow it hit right on the nail
>>
File: 1451914000179.png (1 MB, 822x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451914000179.png
1 MB, 822x1200
>>7695039
She was probably a pleb. Bet she hasn't read shit since hs and thinks facebook is important.
Don't be upset
>>
This is why you should never share your poetry in person until your work has attained a reasonable reputation for quality just through being read by others.
>>
>close eyes
>about to fall asleep
>suddenly realize that of death and eternal life, the latter is far worse, yet I must pursue it regardless of my fear, and doom myself to unending horror and madness

there goes the night
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.