[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw logged into my local library account >haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1454836765150.jpg (36 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
1454836765150.jpg
36 KB, 450x600
>tfw logged into my local library account
>haven't checked it for over a year because i forgot password
>owe 100usd in charges for not returning 3 books that i lost over a year ago

what fucking do?
>>
>>7693264

If you are upstanding, call the library and tell them you lost the books, see how they want to proceed.

If you are a scoundrel, open another library account.
>>
>>7693264
Realize that you are retarded
Take 100usd and pay it
>>
>>7693264
Flee to Mexico before the Library police bust your door down. It can only be a matter of time at this point.
>>
>>7693264
I work at a library. It's possible you have a combination of late fees and item replacement fees. By telling them the items are lost, they might knock off the late fees. If they're normal books, they're probably like twenty dollars tops. If you lost rare, old, valuable books, then I'd suggest paying the replacement cost so you can make further use of the library, and atone for having deprived the community of the materials you were too irresponsible to tend to for the two to three week checkout period. Get your shit together. Start living right.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.