[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Psychoanalysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Any robots undergone/studied psychoanalysis?

How long have you been doing it? Made any recent insights or musings you'd like to share (about yourself or others)?

What have you been reading? Do you have anything to recommend outside the usual reading material that people interested in the subject might find intriguing?

Have you read/are you familiar with Freud's work on dream analysis, and would you like to share some of your interpretations?

Personally I've undergone about 2 years of analysis and have been studying it on my own for about a year now. I'm currently wrapping up The Interpretation of Dreams, and I'm looking to pick up some of Freud's case studies which I think I saw at a local second hand bookstore.
>>
>>7692219
Hi, there is another thread about analysis if that interests you.
I'm in analysis since a few months. No particular insight or interpretation to tell "out of the blue" right now, maybe later?
I didn't read a lot, mainly The Interpretation of Dreams, Psychopathology of Everyday Life, Civilization and Its Discontents.

How's your analysis going? How many sessions do you have per week?
>>
Currently reading Jung's Man and His Symbols and it is absolutely amazing. I don't have a lot of experience with psychoanalysis except for having read some basic writings of Freud, but I find Jung's approach to dream analysis much more compelling and interesting than Freud's approach.
>>
I'm not a robot
>>
>>7692219
this is not /r9k/ you shitter
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.