[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize what you want to write about isn't what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>tfw you realize what you want to write about isn't what people want to read
>tfw you have to sell out 100% of the time to make it as a writer
>>
>>7691492
>complains about shitty writing
>doesn't show anything
>>
>tfw you can easily justify your wasted life and the apocalyptic state of your personal finances by presuming that people just don't want to read your work

It's great being a writer, because all you're doing is arguing with yourself.
>>
>>7691541
if people don't read your work then a wasted life and "apocalyptic" personal finances are an inevitable byproduct
>>
>>7691492
Not OP, but I don't like writing. The stuff is kinda bat shit and I don't really like it. The last two things I wrote were some ebonics trolling (anti-STEMitism) and Genghis Khan, RMS, and Batman duking it out in outer space in some sort of cube arena because they want to fight off vices and corporate Jews so these people can live in a world where they won't be harmed by people who want to do harm to them, so they make their cult ideologies (RMS borrowing from FOSS, of course) and they present them to the people across the world, ISS, and the newly found Mars colony of Lakewood. After this, they all tune in mentally and watch the fight (kinda like Hunger Games with the sponsorships and all that jazz).
>>
>>7691492
>make it as a writer
there are people here who believe in this
>>
>>7691605
>being this bitter and insecure
>>
>>7691569
A life isnt wasted when its spent creating, whatever it might be.
Most people settle with a child, or two children, but thats literally the least amount of effort any person could commit to.
>>
>>7691492
Write what you want. Stop expecting anything in return.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.