[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People were recommending wheel of time around here, so I finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1455032760914.jpg (153 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1455032760914.jpg
153 KB, 480x476
People were recommending wheel of time around here, so I finally got around to reading it, and I have to say that the book is pretty boring and cliche. I've only read first 100 pages though, but it feel like it was 200, as the story is advancing extremely slowly. Should I expect something more from it or is it going to be the same for the rest of the books?
>>
i read all of them. its pretty slow, so if youre like me and just wanna know what happens, just scan through boring shit and actually read the good parts.
>>
Who the fuck here would recommend that lad? Stay out of the slum.
>>
i did enjoy the story though
>>
>>7692056
plebs are among us

Anyway OP, drop that shit. Wheel of Time has the worst fucking character interactions I've ever had the misfortune to read. Unless you're really keen on the great evil doing jack-diddly-shit while the plot slowly rotates through a bunch of characters who do nothing but voice petty whinging about the opposite gender (and occasionally punch orcs- oh sorry, 'Trollocs,' drop those fucking pieces of paper garbage immediately.

The first one is the best one, too, so if you're having trouble with that the other ones will do nothing for you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.