[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you like the kindle but otherwise hate amazon Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 5
File: kindle.jpg (102 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
kindle.jpg
102 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw you like the kindle but otherwise hate amazon

Is it still worth buying if you get your legal ebooks from other sources and convert them or would one be better off just getting a Kobo?
>>
>>7678863
Why do you prefer it to the kobo? When I looked they seemed pretty identical.
>>
Most people on /lit/ would simply tell you to pirate your books
>>
>>7678863
>legal ebooks

The kindle is a great product. It doesnt break or go bonkers, or if it does because of a corrupted file you just factory reset it. Ive had my first gen touch for 6 years now, and I have 0 complaints.

I also use Amazon for all major purchases because prime pays for itself. I bought an entire home gym, probably 1/2 a ton of equipment including a deadlift platform and plates for 0 shipping.

That said I pirate 100% of my books.
>>
>paying for anything
>>
>>7678951
Isn't the voyage the best one out there at the moment?

>>7678958
>>7679627
Pirating everything is anglo privilege to be honest.
>>
>>7679646
>Isn't the voyage the best one out there at the moment?

199.99 USD says yes if you can win it in a raffle.

>Pirating everything is anglo privilege to be honest
That's not what the peer tracker on my utorrent client says. More like Brazilian and Dutch privilege.
>>
>>7679650
Are those Dutch lads downloading Dutch literature or English stuff?

I'm Dutch and I generally pirate anything I want to read in English but run into problems with finding Dutch stuff sometimes.
>>
>>7679659
English stuff
>>
>>7678863
Yeah. Got a Paperwhite and simply pirate everything. And converting takes seconds.
>>
Yeah buy it but don't buy any stuff from amazon.
They are fucking bullies.
>>
Does anyone here have the Kobo Aura H20?

I like to read in the bath.
>>
How's PDF support on these things? A lot of the more obscure books can only be found in PDF format, and the converters are pathetically bad.
>>
>>7679704
Pure text PDF can be converted without problems.
>>
>>7679704
If it is published as a pdf document from another doc file, like doc html or epub or whatever, it will convert fine except it will have headers and footers, which can be cropped out with any number of pdf croppers.

If it is a scan that has been OCR'd, you would be better off reading on a tablet or using a library.
>>
>>7679663
you ever ran into formatting problems with converting?
I'm looking for a new ebook reader and I'll most likely get a kindle paperwhite, but I got all of my ebooks in .epub format (already know about calibre, just not about how seamlessly the conversion works)
>>
>>7679850
>switching to the evil side

stay open and free with epub, anon
>>
>>7678951 here, still wondering about this question. Even people who say they hate Amazon seem to automatically go for the Kindle, and I can't work out why. The paperwhite and glo HD seem like pretty much the same thing for the same price.
>>
>>7679850
No, epub converting is flawless.
>>
>>7679704
There are other ereaders that handle formats like pdf epub etc natively, it might be better to get those if you're not going to use the amazon store and features.
>>
>>7679882
>pdf natively
Unless I'm missing something, only the Sony e-paper ones do that, and I'm pretty sure they cost huge amounts of money.
>>
If you care abt your pocket, go for it. It's totally worth it and you're gonna have an almost lifetime device.
>>
File: 1451335539432.jpg (287 KB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1451335539432.jpg
287 KB, 788x872
>kindle exclusive
>>
I really like my Paperwhite but I would probably get a Kobo Glo HD desu famalam
>>
>>7679850
epub to azw3 is lossless, azw3 is basically epub with a place for DRM, but any azw3 you pirate is going to be stripped.

Ive had converted mobi files with lots of images brick my kindle so that I had to reset it.
>>
>>7678863
What e-reader do I buy if I want to also read b&w comic books/mangas? There was a chart posted here not too long ago, but I didn't save it.
>>
Nothing beats NookST with rooted android.
New one looks impressive too: android 4.4, aluminium case, waterproof
>>
>>7680264
I read them on my Kindle Glowlight just fine. I convert the images with Kindle Comic Converter (there's a manga mode) and I can read pretty comfortably even though the Glowlight is small (it invisibly divides each page into four quadrants, and you can zoom in farther than that if you really need to, though that can sometimes be testy).

Only reason I didn't buy a Kobo is because I wanted to buy something physically, in-store, and if something broke, I wouldn't have to mail it back overseas.
>>
I just pirate all of my books via #bookz as the sticky recommends. I installed Debian on my Kindle instead of using the crappy default software.
>>
>>7679872
The Kobo is like 20 bucks more expensive (in my region) than a current paperwhite. The specs are the same, but some youtube reviews mark the following differences:

>Kobo's screen is clearer and has a more blue hue to it's light than Kindle's yellowish hue
>Kobo's light can be turned off, Paperwhite only lowers it
>Kobo has more options as far as fonts go, also in sizes
>Kobo marks progress a bit more graphically than Paperwhite
>Kobo accepts many more formats than Paperwhite does

>Paperwhite has a better, more user-friendly interface
>Paperwhite is silightly lighter than Kobo
>Paperwhite rarely slows down, where Kobo can sometimes slow down while changing font styles and sizes
>Quick skim feature in Paperwhite that Kobo doesn't have
>Paperwhite's dictionary seems to be more complete than Kobo's
>Paperwhite has extra internet-dependent features (character context, wikipedia checks, etc) that Kobo doesn't have

They're pretty similar and the differences seem more like "X has this perk Y doesn't", but nothing that really makes one the clear choice over the other. If any of those little differences don't sway you, price might?
>>
>>7679875
>>7680220
good to know, thanks guys
>>7679856
don't worry anon, I'll keep my epub stuff and just auto-convert it to azw when adding it to the kindle
>>
>>7679850
I got the paperwhite for christmas and that day I easily downloaded 3 books and was reading them on the kindle within minutes. if anything this actually encourages me to read more often. also the device itself is optimized for max comfy. in fact I'm going to close my browser and go read on my kindle.
>>
>>7680264
I have a Paperwhite, of the 300 ppi ones, mangas look rather small and western comics need to be zoomed in.
It IS viable, but not comfortable.

Go for something bigger than 6", because this screen is small and you'll end up with your faced buried into your screen in order to be able to read the smaller letters.
>>
>>7679696
lads?
>>
>>7680205
how so?
>>
>>7678863
My PRS-500 has just started to fail noticeably (battery life is very poor and artifacts persist after multiple refreshes) and after researching replacements I was shocked to find that an e-ink device market doesn't exist outside of three options, all unpalatable.
>>
>>7678863
Converting would not be "legal" in that case.

The Kobos are good readers, and have bigger screens.
>>
>>7679663
How easy is it to pirate any books? I'm thinking about getting an ereader so I don't have to buy all the books i'm interested in.
>>
>>7681620
Libgen has just about anything you'd want, format issues notwithstanding.
>>
>>7681630
ok. tell me a good ereader pls and ill go buy it tomorrow :)
>>
>>7678863
I don't know how to feel about e-readers. On one hand, they sound like they'd be cool to have during those periods when I'm too broke to afford physical books, but on the other hand, I've just been spoiled way too much by the 20 or so physical books I've read consecutively.
>>
>>7681644
I'm a poorfag and I want to get more into reading. I want a cheap e-reader with a backlight. I know I can pirate any book and save a lot but I also think it' be cool getting a physical collection of books started.

I JUST DONT KNOW
>>
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=paper+white&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Apaper+white

Which one?
>>
>>7681651
If you can afford one now, I'd say get it. I did a lot of e-reading of books I pirated while bumming the local library's WiFi when I was so broke that I couldn't afford internet service. I didn't have an e-reader so it was all on my laptop. It would've been a lot better with an e-reader.
>>
>>7681678
Alright it's settled. I'm getting one. Video games just aren't fun anymore so I'm switching over to books and /tv/.

Please give recommendations on an ereader.
>>
>>7681684
Not him but just get the kindle. It's perfectly fine.
If you hate Amazon, get the kobo. It's perfectly fine too.
Either one will become last years news when the new screen comes out next year or whenever.
>>
>>7681656

The first one, $99. The ads aren't too bad
>>
>>7681721
so an extra $20 for no ads... hmm it's tempting.

Do you always see ads while reading?
>>
>>7679696
I do, works like a charm. I submerged it in the bath completely once when drunk and the seal was perfect.
Got one for my mom too since she kept frying her kindles via the steam in the bath. Hasn't had problems yet, she had it since it came out and takes a bath pretty frequently.

The screen also looks great, and page turn lag is pretty short.
Look up some calibre shit to make bookshelves though, plus strip drm, add metadata, etc
Extremely simple once you've got it set up.
>>
>>7680264
I have a kobo h20, have never needed to zoom, pages look crystal clear.
Just convert cbr to epub and there you go.
Be sure to put page refresh rate on highest setting.
>>
>>7679696
I have the Aura and my gf has the H2O. She reads in the bath every night with no problems.
>>
>>7681832
>Got one for my mom too since she kept frying her kindles via the steam in the bath.
Thanks for the reply. Good to know, I was wondering if getting a waterproof one wasn't overkill for just reading in the bath. I'll probably be getting one then.

>>7681874
Thank you as well.

Do you lads have any problems with your Kobos? Things you don't like about it that you didn't expect in advance?
>>
>>7681884
Not really. Took me a bit too figure out ask the tricks with calibre, but that's it.
Most of my frustration is being autistic about covers showing up right, but you can bulk download metadata which makes it easy.

Also when scrolling through collections you'll sometimes accidentally click on a book and have to go back, you just end up doing it a certain way within like 5 minutes though.
>>
>>7681874
>>7681884

I've bought the kindle 4 when it came out, have been reading during bath since i had it.
Never had any problem with it, just dont be a retard and drop it in the water.
(same with the ipad, i tend to browse while in bath, never had any problem with it)
>>
Make infographs on ereaders and ebooks already, you stupid fucks.
>>
>>7680412
>nothing that really makes one the clear choice over the other
The quality of the screen you actually use, you know, to read.
Glo hd's is better than Paperwhite's.
>>
>>7681731
No it's only on the standby screen when you turn your Kindle off.
>>
File: Amazon-Kindle-SO.gif (621 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Amazon-Kindle-SO.gif
621 KB, 350x350
>>7682036
And the menu.

The whole idea of paying not to have ads on a device that you already paid for should be enough to tell Amazon to go fuck themselves though.

They also routinely fuck over writers.
>>
>>7682042
if you turn off wifi, you still see the ads?
>>
>>7681884
we've had no problems with ours. they work great although we have to toggle the language to Japanese when reading Japanese books because of the reverse layout of the books.
>>
>>7682042

>tfw never seen ads on my basic kindle

what is this meme? it's not like i'm always on aeroplane mode, is it because i'm not in the us?
>>
>>7681832
I just put my basic ass kindle in a ziplock bag. Works for saunas too.
>>
>>7682045
Not after the ads have run their course, you then get patterns.
>>
>>7679659
I am Dutch, and nearly every book by any great authors in Dutch are able to be pirated.
>>
>>7678863
I read faster than e-paper refreshes. so no.
and I refuse to go through the hassle of all those copyright licensing shits so I cant customize the font, background ect. using a third party app. also needing to use epicly large fonts makesm e feel like I am reading twilight. I am used to shitty 10pt font used in cheap pulp.
>>
>>7681634
kindle paperwhite, honestly. i've had both the kobo and the paperwhite, and my experiences with the kindle were way, way better.
that being said, if you prefer not converting files (even though it's no problem), you should go for the kobo, as most pirated files come in .epub format.
>>
>>7682183
>I refuse to go through the hassle of all those copyright licensing shits so I cant customize the font, background ect. using a third party app. also needing to use epicly large fonts makesm e feel like I am reading twilight
What the fuck are you talking about?
>I read faster than e-paper refreshes
I seriously doubt it considering my Kobo changes an epub page instantly.

Was by chance the last time you tried an ereader 10 years ago?
>>
>>7682201
>my experiences with the kindle were way, way better
Please explain further.
>>
>>7682140
>>7682042
LOL, what in the world? Which Kindle has ads? I have never, ever seen a Kindle with adverts before.
>>
>>7682204
even though i'm quite sure kobo's are fine and this was a very rare event, my kobo had some screen tearing after 3 months (even had a cover and everything), and it was randomly crashing.
that is all, honestly, in the end it's just your preference and whether you are bothered to convert files or not.
>>
>>7682203
Maybe he confuses ebook readers with the Gutenberg press
>>
>>7682205
>LOL
>to retarded to search on Amazon for one second, as it is the first result
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>7682205
>>7682211
Only the US Kindle has ads, the rest of the world doesn't have the "cheaper" version and only gets the full price.
>>
>>7682220
>>7682205
Bullshit, Italy has the distinction too.
>>
>>7682220
Wrong. Any country that has an Amazon page has them. I bought mine locally, outside of the US, and it has ads (even says so on the packaging, in my native language).

Not that a small banner on the bottom or cover in sleep mode really matters.
>>
>>7682208
No, it's not all. The only inferior thing I know of on a Kobo Glo hd compared to the Kindle Paperwhite is that you're not able to read horizontally, everything else is superior.

Leaving the assistance out, of course.
>>
>>7682168
>keeping your technology at a 100°C
That's probably not good regardless of the ziplock.
>>
>>7682019
All the reviews I've seen comparing the two admit it's not something overly noticeable, anon. It's just a bit of a sharper edge on the Kobo fonts, whereas Paperwhite is "softer". The only other relevant complaint I heard of was the whole "can turn off the backlight for Kobo, but not Paperwhite".

Do you have an objective, specific characteristic in which Glo's is better? You know, something not ridiculously vague as "it's just better"? Because I'd love to hear it, in case the reviews didn't go over it for some reason. You're on /lit/, be more descriptive, because at this point you're not really helping, just being a shill.
>>
>>7682319
Load images on the devices and see what display is the best. Kobo's is better with no doubt.
>You're on /lit/, be more descriptive, because at this point you're not really helping, just being a shill.
You were the one who said things like
>nothing that really makes one the clear choice over the other
without motivating them, why would I have to if you don't?
>>
>>7682363
You've yet to explain exactly how it's better. Videos are hardly as clear as I wish they were when it comes to resolution of the e-readers, but they looked pretty similar in the close-ups, so I can only go from what the specs are and what the various reviewers said.

Again, they mentioned specific things. Light, sharpness, how quickly the display changes, those kind of measurable things.

You're just saying "better," but without giving any specifics on why. The poster isn't asking to be motivated to buy one over the other, they're asking what the benefits are on each. I gave them the best I could, given the impressions I got from the reviews. I have no reason to motivate them either way, unlike you, apparently.

You continue simply being a shill (or have a hateboner for amazon, I'm not sure). If your intention is just to say "Kobo is better because I say so", that's alright, I guess.
>>
>>7682402
kobo glo hd specs are more like the 200 dollar kindle voyager than the paperwhite desu
>>
>>7682234
You can read pdfs horizontally on the glo. Obviously if there are alternatives reading pdfs on either glo or kindle is a bad idea, but you can do it and it helps make it workable.
>>
>>7682435
Uh no, Paperwhite is significantly better and Voyage isn't even close.
>>
>>7682227
>>7682220
If you're outside US you can just contact Amazon and tell them that those ads don't apply to you, they'll take them out for free.
>>
>>7682402
People like these are the reason why I say that you faggots should make infographs for ereaders and ebooks.

I'm not your mother, champ.
I will limit myself to say that in the first or second comparison video you can clearly see how an image of a pdf rendered a hundred times better on the Kobo display, the Kindle's has shit grey tones.
>>
>>7682448
Anon.. stop being retarded and read the posts. There's ads outside of the US in the proper native languages.
>>
I cant imagine getting an HD Reader, why not get an Ipad Air or a top of the line Samsung.
>>
File: 1439765100747.jpg (12 KB, 292x282) Image search: [Google]
1439765100747.jpg
12 KB, 292x282
>>7682455
There are people THIS braindead browsing /lit/ right now.
>>
>>7682461
This isnt /g/, and buying second rate cheaply made tablets makes you the braindead one, not me.
>>
What is it about electronics brands that makes people so territorial? You don't see fans of Penguin and HarperCollins trash-talking each others' purchasing decisions.
>>
>>7680412
Informative post / 10
>>
I'm looking at the Kobo Aura HD, is it still considered good? Or is there newer, better models out now?
>>
>>7682468

An ipad and an e-reader are not at all equivalent. They're both bad for your eyes and you can't remember as much, but ereaders are easier to read.

-t. a guy who's read books on ipods, ipads, and sampled ereaders at stores
>>
>>7682504
An e-reader isn't any more bad for your eyes than shining a reading light onto actual paper. That's if you even have one that lights up.
>>
>>7682482
because no one likes to feel like they've fucked up after a $200 purchase
>>
>>7682592
When my e-reader breaks I won't buy another.
>>
>>7682595
what
>>
>>7682504
Consider checking your eyes, then. I can read e-ink for roughly the same amount of time it takes for my eyes to hurt reading a paperback, i.e. 3 hours.
>>
>>7682482
>You don't see fans of Penguin and HarperCollins trash-talking each others' purchasing decisions.
Lmao, you must be new here.
>>
>>7679646
Voyage or Kobo Aura H2O Or Glo HD. They all have the same resolution (and the same panel), though the Aura H2O is slightly larger so has a lower PPI. I think the newest paperwhite also has the same panel.

>>7679627
The first gen touch has only been out for 5 years.
>>
i use an ipad and its superior imo
>>
>>7682661
Nope. Must hurt to have buyers remorse.
>>
>>7680264
Kobo Aura H2O currently has the largest (physically) screen out of any orders (excepting the sony e-paper thing but it's not really a general purpose e-reader being that it is made specifically to replace paperwork and such although I would have loved to have had one through grad school reading endless PDF journal articles, oh and they only support PDF so another reason it's not really an reader but whatever).

Also the Kobos, as a general thing, are much more customizable, though the kindles are more streamlined and have the edge in stability and such.
>>
>>7681884
Only complaint I have about my H2O is having a touchscreen, but there aren't any e-readers these days that don't. Anyway, sometimes if I'm not careful it'll skip several pages since it's fairly sensitive.
Other than that it's been awesome. I've taken it with me on field work where I got drenched in sweat, read it poolside a bunch, or in the rain, as well as camping. I don't take baths so never tried that but I'm sure it would be fine.

I had a kindle keyboard before that also did all of the above flawlessly until it suddenly broke, but it's nice to have the peace of mind. Plus the screen on the H2O was a massive upgrade from my outdated kindle, and having the larger 6.8" screen is nice.
>>
>>7682669
i had a kobo before and i definitely prefer using an ipad
>>
Kindle friends, what font and font size do you use?

I can't decide between size 2 or 3, and Bookerly/Hekvetica.
>>
>>7682445

How so?
>>
>>7682452
>yes, there are
Just tell them what I'm telling you, they eat that up.

That's how I've got ads removed from 4 kindles.
>>
>>7682740
2, 3 if I'm reading from far. Bookerly master race.
Also, if you put them on size 2 with full page and no interlining space, you get the full pagecount in the file for each page.
>>
>>7682786
Eh I leave the spacing thing on the middle default option, else it feels too close.
>>
>>7682797
It does look better in middle option.
Third option only works well at satisfying my pagecount autism.
>>
>>7682740
Caecilia, size 5.
>tfw your eyes are getting old
>>
>>7682740
helvetica
margins: narrow
line spacing: narrow
>>
>>7682895
>reading books in sans-serif

enjoy your eye cancer
>>
>>7682455
>what's e-ink?
>>7682468
>this isn't /g/
Yeah, posts like yours make it very apparent.
>>7682500
It's very good, I've had it for a week now. It's the best in its price range. Be wary of Kobo's assistance though, you might want to get a Kindle depending on what you privilege, it's not like the difference is huge.
>>
Ive had my first edition paperwhite since it came out. Im thinking about giving it to my mom and upgrading. What is the difference between paperwhite 2 and voyage? Why did amazon need to release 2 new ones in rapid succesion? (We know that the answer to that).
>>
>>7682656
>>7682706
Thanks lads, leaning heavily towards the H2O now.
>>
>>7682455
One is a monitor, the other is a magical book that turns into any book you want and reads like an actual page.
>>
File: Putin-Clapping.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Putin-Clapping.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>7683041
Someone finally puts it in the best possible and most concise way.
>>
>>7683028
Paperwhite 3, you mean?

Voyage has a sensor for turning pagges, the bezel at the same depth as the screen, and it has auto brightness setting.
Paperwhite 3 is well, Paperwhite with a better screen (the same as voyage). Design is not as slick as voyage.

Would go for a Glo HD.
>>
>>7683013
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>7680412
This.

Jailbreaking fixes all of the issues with the Kindle though, just remember to put it in airplane mode ASAP and not configure wifi until you jailbreak.

I also find that the Kindles are slightly better built than Kobos. It's mostly a matter of preference and how bad you feel about supporting Amazon by buying their reader.
>>
Would the Glo HD or Aura H2O be the better size for reading?
>>
>>7683166
I don't think there is a better size for reading, it's mostly a matter of preference.
>>
>>7683137
>All of the issues
Is there any advantage to be taken from it other than screensavers?
I have been looking around, but native epub feels pointless with calibre existing, and the alternative fonts thing seems pretty risky for something I don't even feel annoyed by.

That being said, getting your book cover to be the screensaver is maximum comfiness.
>>
Wait if you Kindle and Amazon are no good then what would be better to publish books on?
>>
>>7683131

Theres a paperwhite 3? Jesus. Idk dude. I want to stick with a kindle, i have no need to go and change to a kobo. I download all my books for free, use calibre to put em on my kindle, etc. I have no issues. Ive never bought an ebook and never will.

Still undecided between newer paperwhite and voyage.
>>
>>7683192
>native epub feels pointless with calibre existing
epub is the standard, amazon is being precious with their proprietary shit and for that reason alone they should be boycotted.
>>
>>7683327
Paperwhite. The sensors and auto brightness are not worth $100.
>>
>>7683333
Miring repeating digits, but your post reeks of /g/ Linux fanaticism. As the previous anon said, calibre renders "format wars" irrelevAnt, especially since azw3 is no different.
>>
>>7682974
my nigger
>>
>>7683333
Amazon has the third world e-reader market pretty much monopolized. Nobody likes their closed everything bullshit but there is no alternative.

I really don't mind taking 5 seconds to convert to awz3 and transfer, installing an alternative software would take far more effort.
>>
>>7683354
third world doesn't have kobos and nooks and such?
>>
What's the best way to convert pdf into epubs and if it's Calibre what are the best settings?
>>
>>7683361
No, kindles are difficult enough to find
>>
>>7683386
k2pdfopt, afterwards put it into calibre and convert like usual into the format you want, mobi for Kindle.
>>
>>7683396
Neat, let's hope it works.
>>
>>7683388
sounds shitty. which exploitation nation involves your participation?
>>
can you use the play store on a kobo or kindle? are you able to pirate books directly from the browser?
>>
>>7682740
can you share screenshoot Bookerly size 2 and spacing/margins at minimum
>>
>>7683349
It's technically irrelevant, just not ideologically so, I claim.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.