[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What books do I have to read to begin to hate the bourgeoisie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: berniesanders.jpg (372 KB, 2048x1653) Image search: [Google]
berniesanders.jpg
372 KB, 2048x1653
What books do I have to read to begin to hate the bourgeoisie as much as this man does?
>>
>>7671147

Jerry Seinfeld - Seinlanguage
>>
>hating the bourgeoisie
>by being a famous comedian/writer
Ok
>>
>>7671147

Become a millionaire
>>
Flaubert, Maupassant, Zola, Bloy, etc.
>>
>>7671165
sometimes you have to dive into the belly of the beast and kill it from the inside out
>>
>>7671165
That is Saint Sanders of Vermont you fucking plebe.
>>
>>7671177
You apply this to everything, even to pedophilia?
>>
>>7671183
>sometimes
>You apply this to everything
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>7671199
Well where are the borders on "sometimes"? Where does that word start and where does that word end??
>>
|
|>
|
|
>>
File: 1443303834668.jpg (83 KB, 880x618) Image search: [Google]
1443303834668.jpg
83 KB, 880x618
>>7671205
>>
you guys are all dum
>>
File: shrek 2.jpg (22 KB, 298x371) Image search: [Google]
shrek 2.jpg
22 KB, 298x371
>>7671205
>Well where are the borders on "sometimes"? Where does that word start and where does that word end??
It starts at the "s" and ends at the other s you fucking idiyot
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.