[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone read any of Roosh V's BANG series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17
File: roosh-v-750.png (99 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
roosh-v-750.png
99 KB, 750x420
Has anyone read any of Roosh V's BANG series?
>>
havent read his books but his arguments for making rape legal on private property seemed logically sound to me
>>
>>7670245
Sounds like some LOLbertarian bullshit to me. Clearly rape should be legal in public as well.
>>
>>7670249
Why stop at rape? Why not make all crimes legal?
>>
>>7670257
>Why stop at rape? Why not make all crimes legal?
America has always respected property rights.
It would be un-American to not protect property
>>
>>7670271
What are trying to imply?
>>
>tfw part of an anti-Rhoosh campaign against his meetups
feels good man
>>
>>7670271
I was trying to point out how ridiculous the notion of legalizing rape being logical is
>>
File: Caifsv-UAAMtTMv.jpg (118 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Caifsv-UAAMtTMv.jpg
118 KB, 600x800
>>7670278

castrate yourself
>>
>>7670278
can't handle a little harmless banter with the lads
>>
>>7670286
>>7670286
>I was trying to point out how ridiculous the notion of legalizing rape being logical is
it's just about shifting the burden of determining
consent instead of forcing police, prosecutors, juries and judges to get involved and decide if there was or wasn't consent, it draws an arbitrary line in the sand
if a woman consents to go on private property of a man, she consents to sex
the police and courts won't bail her out later in a he said, she said case they will just say that she consented
it takes away that false sense of security so many women have that daddy state is looking after them
>>
>>7670300
When did he say that?
I mean, when did he argue for rape on private land being legal as so?
>>
>>7670291
if it were any other regular MRA meetup about muh divorce alimony custody suicide crap, sure.

>>7670287
:^)
>>
>>7670315
>When did he say that?
>I mean, when did he argue for rape on private land being legal as so?
http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape
>>
File: 1395434789529.jpg (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1395434789529.jpg
39 KB, 645x773
>>7670317

>women

OUT
>>
>>7670317
>if it were any other regular MRA meetup about muh divorce alimony custody suicide crap, sure.
so which thoughts are the forbidden ones?
>>
>>7670300
So you are saying that if one should become a slave to another once they step on another's property?

Whether or not one is on private property, it does not give a man the right to another's body, someone else's property
>>
>>7670242
Hey, I recognize this guy. On Australian tv people are talking about denying him entry into the country. Looks a bit sketchy to me though, everybody's taking it for granted that he said that he condones rape, or that he's a 'rape advocate' or something, but I have no idea who he is or what he's done. The news showed about one second of him speaking and about all he managed to get in was that he doesn't literally condone rape, then they went right back to calling him a rape supporter.

He does look like a tool though so I don't want to read anything he's written.
>>
>>7670341
Fuck off with this FREEZE PEACH bullshit. Nobody has the right to not be protested for the shitty things they say.
>>
>>7670360
>http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-stop-rape
He proposed legalizing it, so I think that counts enough as being a "rape advocate"
>>
>>7670344
it's not about rights it's about state's intervention
does the state get involved?
it's about determining consent

it's an arbitrary line in the sand like statutory rape law
they don't care if she looks older, they don't care if she's already very sexually experienced, they don't care if she's really emotionally mature for her age if you're an adult who fucked a fifteen year old you're guilty. there's no extenuating circumstances

and if you go on some guys private property you consent
the state doesn't care if you were drunk, high (probably exceptions need to be made if the woman was drugged against her will) or if she was just selling encyclopedias, it's consent

it isnt about right for rapists, it's about the state not bothering to get involved
>>
>>7670370
Legalizing it on private property*
>>
>>7670370
Would you care to copy+paste or pastebin that article for us? Not that I don't believe you, just I'm sort of curious as to see how somebody could back that up now but I don't want to visit his gay site.

Are we all sure he wasn't having a giggle when he said this?
>>
>>7670369
lmao people were threatening to beat him up and kill him
>>
>>7670369
protest away
no worries there
getting the state involved so people can't discuss ideas you don't like is weak though
>>
File: roosh.jpg (285 KB, 473x624) Image search: [Google]
roosh.jpg
285 KB, 473x624
>>7670360

He wrote a satirical article saying legalising rape would make women take more responsibility for their own actions.

Journalists translated this to "MILITANT PRO-RAPE ADVOCATE", and stirred up some manufactured outrage, lots of death and rape threats from all over the world.
>>
>>7670373
If you are an adult you shouldn't be fucking a minor, whether or not she is sexually experience

Also, if I go on another person's property, while I have no right to threaten or damage his/her property, that person has no right to temper with, damage, etc. my property (my body)
>>
>>7670386
it's always funny watching Western men trying to talk tough
>>
File: faggotessay.jpg (442 KB, 482x671) Image search: [Google]
faggotessay.jpg
442 KB, 482x671
>>7670408
>>
>>7670386
>He wrote a satirical article saying legalising rape would make women take more responsibility for their own actions.
Oh, it was a satire! Oh, nevermind, that makes it fine! He was merely pretending! It's fine everyone, he was just being ironically sexist in order to make a unironically sexist point. Truly the modern day Voltaire.
>>
>>7670417
>tl;dr if anything I'D be the one in the kitchen haha
>>
>>7670386
>satirical article

Look at the kind of people who follow him, I doubt most of his supporters and perhaps even him took it non-literally.

And in anycase, he's making no effort to clarify that it was satirical if in fact it was.

Technically he is pro-rape on private property, what would you call him?
>>
>>7670399
Private property is theft, and thinking about your body as property is denying your own humanity.
>>
>>7670428
>Look at the kind of people who follow him
I watched the BBC documentary on him and all the people looked quite normal honestly
>he's making no effort to clarify that it was satirical if in fact it was
he has literally said it is satirical multiple times

Roosh is just a way to distract from feminism's failure on Cologne
>>
>>7670399
you keep talking about rights and I keep telling you that it isn't about rights
it's about determining consent
under the proposed law a woman could say. I just went into his house to use the phone, my car broke down and he forced me to have sex.
the court would say, you went into his house voluntarily?
yes
then you consented to sex, it isn't rape
but he punched me in the face and dislocated my shoulder when he twisted my arm behin my back
the court would say, then that's aggravated assault, lets hear the evidence...

its about making things easier for the state in determining consent, not about giving rapists rights
>>
>>7670379
I'd put him and other reactionaries in the gulag my man. Free speech!
>>
I like his recent articles, he I don't know I can relate to him
>>
>>7670442
>I watched the BBC documentary on him and all the people looked quite normal honestly
He and his followers came off as sleasy guys who want pussy really.

>he has literally said it is satirical multiple times
Not an excuse. Also another anon pointed out the message was "women should take more responsibility" which is still basically pro-rape - "not tempting red-blooded males" and all that bullshit.
>>
>>7670386
Why are Indians so autistic on social media?
>>
>>7670421
>Oh, it was a satire! Oh, nevermind, that makes it fine!
even if he was serious, i couldn't care less. thought crimes and feelings crimes are womanish things to worry about
its tough enough policing people for their actions
discussing a change in law is no crime
>>
>>7670460
>not tempting red-blooded males
sounds like another ideology except the left embraces this one
try and guess what it is
>>
>>7670463
iPhone + toilet is how most people learn to social media
>>
>>7670465
>discussing a change in law is no crime
Calling Roosh a fucking scumbag isn't a crime either. It's not like he's the only sexist guy in existence but propping up systematic exploitation of women is a bit more than a 'thought crime'. Things don't exist in a vacuum.
>>
>>7670490
I don't like Roosh but honestly you need a bullet in the back of the head
>>
>>7670428

>And in anycase, he's making no effort to clarify that it was satirical if in fact it was.

Back to the kitchen with you
https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/694769625129717760
>>
>>7670460
>He and his followers came off as sleasy guys who want pussy really.
that's pretty much all hetero males
you can't build a jail big enough to hold them all
>>
File: 1453260010182.gif (2 MB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1453260010182.gif
2 MB, 270x200
>actual tumblrite SJW fascists on /lit/
>>
>>7670490

Which other authors would you ban and imprison for their views?
>>
>>7670525
When did I say that?
>>
File: 1448170184043.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1448170184043.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>7670517
>works of fiction, don't believe, et cetera
>>
>>7670399
>If you are an adult you shouldn't be fucking a minor, whether or not she is sexually experience
the point about statutory rape is that defense attorneys would argue that the girl looked older, or was emotionally mature enough to make decisions or she was already sexually experienced
the courts had enough
they didn't want to hear it
they didn't care
they drew a line in the sand fuck a girl under the age of consent and you're guilty
evidence about her appearance, emotional maturity and past sexual experience were inadmissable
they didn't mitigate the sentencing at all
because they didn't get heard at all
again it's about making things easier for the state
>>
>>7670540
4your stance 2 b consistent u ought 2 have a list of other writers you disagree with, but you don't, which reveals you as a jimmie rustled normal faggot.

You don't actually care about this issue. You're talking tough, but you're just a rube who's fallen for the media circus, exactly like you're supposed to.
>>
>>7670460
>women should take more responsibility" which is still basically pro-rape
the stated aim is to reduce the number of rapes
does whose responsibility it is matter if the number of rapes is reduced?
>>
>blood test
>urinalysis
>breathalyzer
>signed consent waiver (in triplicate) prior to sex
>signed consent waiver (in triplicate) during sex
>signed consent waiver (in triplicate) after sex

practice safe sex guys.
>>
>>7670271
Wives and daughters are property though.
>>
Is it legal to film other people in your house without them knowing?

If you could just have security cameras and microphones in your apartment you could always prove consent.
>>
>>7670642
Honestly, I would be down with his suggestion if it reduced rape, although there's a case to be made in terms of how unhappy a world it would be with such less decadence, on a personal level, guys, ask yourself how much harder it would be to land pussy if the girl knows she can be raped if you let her into your land.

But, as I was saying, I don't know, would it really reduce rape?
I don't know about the long-term but there will definitely be a lot of guys who take advantage of it in the short-term and a lot of ladies who don't realize they need to back the fuck off.
>>
>>7670685
>although there's a case to be made in terms of how unhappy a world it would be with such less decadence, on a personal level, guys, ask yourself how much harder it would be to land pussy if the girl knows she can be raped if you let her into your land.
there is the killer argument
i was wondering when somebody would figure it out
that's why no such law would ever pass
women are too attached to being drunk, irresponsible bimbos
normie men like women being drunk, irresponsible bimbos too except when it backfires
but men usually prefer to take risks if the reward is something they want
so it would never get past any legislative session
so much ado about nothing really
>>
>>7670737
ALSO

it's super fucked up because it grants rich landowners sexual advantage over those who do not own their own space.

Literal class warfare. might as well make it illegal for the /poors/ to breed.
>>
>>7670652

Mate
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-35385227
>>
rape is only considered bad because women hate giving sex away for free, they want to be plied with gifts, money, status or at least alcohol before they allow access to their vagina.
>>
>>7670737
makes for great outrage clickbait though

THIS MISOGYNIST WANTS TO LEGALISE RAPE AND MEN LOVE IT
>>
>>7670778
This is probably the single most retarded thing I've ever seen here. If some guy shoved you down and fucked you up the ass would you say "it's not a big deal"?
>>
>>7670915
but anon, this is how I spend my Saturday nights.
>>
>>7670915

Not as long as he got gifts, money, status or booze.
>>
>>7670915
That's literally what happens in prisons all the time and to women that's apparently not a big deal at all, so why should we care they are too greedy to give away free sex?
>>
>>7670924
With prison rape it's rationalized as "they're criminals anyway so who cares".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD6ajfna7tE
he seems alright in this interview
he also seems like a body double for Oscar Isaacs
>>
Zizek has a lecture where he mentions he's in favor of censorship so long as it preserves a fundemental ethical standard for the society. As he puts it, "I don't want to live in a society where we have people argue against why rape is bad."

Not to mention Roosh is a literal rapist who discusses drugging and overpowering women in his works. But its not like the cancer of /pol9k/ cares, they just hate those damned succubi.
>>
>>7670947
>my morals are essential to humanity, they can and should not be challenged and every has to be forced to agree with me

top kek
>>
>>7670915

If I, a male, was raped, I would be laughed at and considered less of a man, men can't use their cavity holes as weapons of social control like women can and do. My physical and mental trauma would be a joke in the eyes of society, nothing of real value has been taken from me.

But a woman? It's the worst crime possible. It's worse than murder. You've forcibly given yourself access to her most valued weapon, the holes she uses to control men and their emotions and wallets, the holes she uses to climb the career ladder, to gain positions of influence and power.
>>
>>7670242
I called him a desperate faggot on Youtube and his followers called me a virgin, en masse. Like 15 replies to my comment. He looks like a fucking caveman and is thoroughly surprised that Eastern European women don't fall for his shitty tactics, lmao. An average guy could just go into a club, make some small talk and have consensual sex, while this fag has to resort to some PUA bullshit.
>>
>>7670954
Yeah, India is doing SO well with its rampant rape sprees, we should be like India, fuck those outdated morals of ours.
>>
>>7670954
Considering humanity is probably at argueably its best its ever been due to the current moral code, and I dont see how further progress is going to hinder that, yeah not all morality is subjective.

Why are reactionaries so stupid?
>>
>Giving a speech for English comp class

>It's on why rape should be legalized

>Say "There is no reason for rape not to be legal" in the middle of my speech

>Professor taps me on the shoulder, says "okay, I think you're done now"

>Rest of class looks angry and frightened

>That feel when no academic freedom

Anyone else hate how there is no free speech in college?

I wrote it down on a sheet of paper that I threw away right after my speech got cut short.

It was arguing that rape wasn't any worse than a minor assault and that no one should have to go to jail for acting on their natural sexual urges. It was arguing for a more sexually free society where people are free to do whatever they want with their own bodies, and have sex with whoever they want.

I argued that rape was a form of genetic control imposed in the past by a patriarchal society that demanded women be bound only to one man, and that legalizing rape would eliminate that historical bigotry.

Rape is similar to eugenics in that it's how a few people try to avoid undesirable genes from entering the gene pool. At the same time, rape promotes genetic diversity.
>>
>>7670922
I have none and still I have a gf. Blame consumerist culture, not women.
>>
>>7670976
>Anyone else hate how there is no free speech in college?
Anyone else hate how tryhard faggots are now allowed in college? You can be controversial if you have a point to make. I remember listening to a lecture about Nazi sympathizers being pioneers of animal rights. No one booed, no one cried or whined, but the lecturer had a point to make.
>>
>>7670947
I don't think he has argued that rape is good though
>>
>>7670987
Rightists always whine about how the left is the outrage culture, and there are some thin skinned leftists who throw fits over nothing, but its right-wingers who are the real whiners. They can throw out so much shit about opressing different groups, but when they get called out they scream "FREE SPEECH! YOU'RE OPRESSING ME!' They always talk about shit like personal freedom and no state intervention, but het mad at things that don't personally affect them like gay marriage/adoption and abortion. Rightists are literal children.
>>
>>7670999
hey /mu/
>>
>>7671016
>implying /mu/ isnt being taken over by /pol/ like literally every other board.
>>
>>7670999
You don't seem to know the difference between criticism and censorship. Please read a dictionary before you try to hold participate in any conversations on free speech; it will save you from embarrassment and me from a headache.
>>
>>7670999

>ISIS haven't kidnapped and killed anyone I know personally
>I guess I won't get mad about them

Leftists are the ones who need "safe spaces" because they're "triggered" so often
>>
>>7670999
yeah dude fucking right wing always playing the victim why won't they just let us post their family's address along with death threats
>>
>>7671031
Are you seriously comparing a terrorist group to gay people getting married?

Holy shit.
>>
>>7670962
Using your own words, you'd be considered less of a man, which is comparable to raped women being considered damaged goods.
>>
>>7671036

To be fair I'd say the homosexual/cultural marxist agenda is worse than ISIS, since the stated aim of the left is to destroy the nuclear family, destroy marriage, destroy all the foundations of western civilisation.

If forced to choose between Islam and radical cultural marxism I'd chose Islam because regardless of its barbaric nature at least women would be treated as lesser beings, have to be submissive, couldn't be raging whores, required to dress moderate etc. It's the lesser of the two, I'd rather have a barbaric crazy society where degenerative behavior in women isn't tolerated and have to be virgins, dress moderate, submit to husband's versus a degenerate society where women, trangender lunatics, and non whites have laws set in place forcing you to identify as non binary, take hormone therapy and be forced into cuckold relationships if you're a white male.
>>
>>7671046

Not really. To be a rape "survivor" is a badge of honour for a woman now. In a society plagued with sentimentalism, the words of a "survivor" are holy and untouchable.
>>
>>7671098
How does it feel, being a meme?
>>
>>7671101
That's only online and on tv. IRL, it's still not something anyone wants to deal with.
>>
>>7670947
>"I don't want to live in a society where we have people argue against why rape is bad."
seems intellectually lazy and intellectually timid to me
>>
File: 1454798426502.jpg (41 KB, 525x540) Image search: [Google]
1454798426502.jpg
41 KB, 525x540
>>7671098
The left doesn't want to force you to become a cuckold. They don't want to tear down the traditional family, they just want to let people have the option to live alternative lifestyles so long as everybody in it is capable of consent.

The memes have gone too far.
>>
>>7671128
>they just want to let people have the option to live alternative lifestyles
come on let's not be silly
>>
>>7671143
Yes, because claiming leftists want to castrate all white men is totally sane.
>>
Read the Vice article about how lil Rooshy lives in his mom's basement.
>>
>>7671149
that is silly too but let's not pretend the left adheres to a hands off approach to lifestyle
>>
>>7671152
>Read the Vice article
yeah right
>>
>>7671168
They turn most issues on their head so it defies normal journalism but in this instance they actually do a great job of picking up on how insufferable Roosh le douche is. Such a sad pathetic life.
>>
>>7670428
>Look at the kind of people who follow him,

Al Murray has a lot of working class followers, does that mean his jokes can't be satirising them?
>>
>>7671152
This is wrong

My favourite thing about this is if you give the daily mail as a source for literally any other topic it gets dismissed by anti-roosh people (who have somehow managed to be even more pathetic than him in the space of a week) so desperately want it to be true that they went with it anyway.
>>
>>7671179
yeash roosh is a masterrace man! fuck the haterz #gamergate and #proud #manosphere
>>
File: 1449332904407.jpg (86 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
1449332904407.jpg
86 KB, 800x420
I really can't sympathise with anything the left does anymore
I don't particularly like Roosh but the opposition is far worse
>>
>>7671187
hell yeah

us whites have to stick together
>>
>>7670987
>Anyone else hate how tryhard faggots are now allowed in college?
they always were

>You can be controversial if you have a point to make.
who left you in charge of whether somebody can be controversial or not?
>>
>>7671193
>>7671196
Funny since Roosh's parents are from Armenia and Iran. Learn to properly into white identity bruh.
>>
File: 04-RooshV.w529.h352.png (82 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
04-RooshV.w529.h352.png
82 KB, 529x352
Roosh is the hero we need
>>
>>7671202
Persians are white m8.
>>
>>7671206
>Probably got that cash from mom and step-dad.
>>
>>7671202
white is no longer about skin colour and genes

it's about class, specifically the class that gets afforded no advantages but is treated as if they have all of them
>>
Rape is literally a victimless crime
>>
>>7671152
>>7671211
you know you can dislike someone without taking these petty pot shots at them
it's fucking pathetic
>>
>>7671207
>Persians are white
that's like saying Italians or Greeks or Irish are white
technically maybe but let's not get carried away
>>
>>7671212
>White is just about class
>White isn't about national identity or culture
>>
>>7671212
white is a codeword for cucked
>>
The only punishment for "rape" should be to pay the equivalent rate for that sex act with a local prostitute of equal attractiveness.
>>
>>7671152
You mean the one that's transparently satire?
>>
>>7671225
MODS STICKY THIS
>>
Why is no one discussing the fact that, even though rape is illegal, men are frequently raped in a socially acceptable manner in prisons?

The absence of discussion surrounding prison rape is what I think Roosh was trying to bring attention to with his satire. Note how the backlash to his piece always comes with the implicate assumption that rape is a women's issue.
>>
>>7671226
Lol dismissing something as satire just because it doesn't conform to your idealised view of your idol. Kek. Didn't thing lit would have so many little fanboys of such a sad sack.
>>
>>7671193
>tfw you can't be a socialist any more because they're too busy sucking the cock of foreign conservative ideologies merely because they are foreign

The far right is the new left to be honest, it's the only hope for the people.
>>
>>7671232
Well when women are raped at higher rates than men, if we are to deal with such an issue we should perhaps tackle the largest group of victims first.
>>
>>7671233
What? No.
>this article is a joke.
https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/an-exclusive-tour-of-roosh-vs-moms-basement

>Topics: bad men humor satire roosh v. pua pickup artist neomasculinity Culture
>>
>>7671236
Most female rapes are false accusations though.

Meanwhile the idea of being a "male rape victim" is so embarrassing that the overwhelming majority of men who have been victims of rape probably will never come forward, which obfuscates figures that are already in their favour.
>>
File: whitesupremacist.jpg (217 KB, 495x617) Image search: [Google]
whitesupremacist.jpg
217 KB, 495x617
the tolerant left
>>
>>7671241
>When the joke is so real it starts to mirror the sad state of reality and actual affairs.
>>
>>7671236
I agree, when male workers are exploited at higher rates than female workers, if we are to deal with such an issue we should perhaps tackle the largest group of victims first.
>>
ugh just gas all the women
so that we can finally have serious discussions again am i right guys??
>>
>>7671247
>people threatening Roosh must be left
>therefore pro-Roosh is rightwing
>all right-wingers are pro-rape
>>
all right wingers are pro-iran
all right wingers are pro-islam
it s pooetry
>>
>>7671261
Seems like a solid line of reasoning.
>>
File: houellebecq.jpg (141 KB, 511x683) Image search: [Google]
houellebecq.jpg
141 KB, 511x683
Feminism, social justice and progressive liberalism in general have made me a Muslim sympathiser to be honest.
>>
File: enhanced-23744-1439226731-2.png (714 KB, 625x421) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-23744-1439226731-2.png
714 KB, 625x421
>While walking to my place, I realized how drunk she was. In America, having sex with her would have been rape, since she couldn’t legally give her consent. It didn’t help matters that I was relatively sober, but I can’t say I cared or even hesitated.

>I won’t rationalize my actions, but having sex is what I do.

>If a girl is willing to walk home with me, she’s going to get the dick no matter how much she has drunk. …

>I figure my dick was inside her about forty minutes after meeting her, likely my fastest bang ever. The sex was as good as drunken sex can get, but I did notice her pussy was drier than the Sahara desert.

>We moved to my bed. I got her down to her bra and panties, but she kept saying, “No, no.” I was so turned on by her beauty and petite figure that I told myself she’s not walking out my door without getting fucked. At that moment I accepted the idea of getting locked up in a Polish prison to make it happen.

>I put on a condom, lubed up, and finally got her consent to put it in. … I put her on her stomach and went deep, pounding her pussy like a pedophile. She took it like a champ even though I imagine it must have felt like being fucked by a telescope. My orgasm was from another world.

>After dinner we went upstairs and I eased her onto my king-size bed. It took four hours of foreplay and at least thirty repetitions of “No, Roosh, no” until she allowed my penis to enter her vagina. No means no—until it means yes.

>I was fucking her from behind, getting to the end in the way I normally did, when all of a sudden she said, “Wait stop, I want to go back on top.” I refused and we argued. … She tried to squirm away while I was laying down my strokes so I had to use some muscle to prevent her from escaping. I was able to finish, but my orgasm was weak.
>>
>>7671281
>pounding her pussy like a pedophile.

lmao
>>
>>7671281
is he the john green of literature?
>>
>>7671281
>>7671283
how old was she?
>>
File: woah.jpg (36 KB, 606x341) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
36 KB, 606x341
>>7671193
i saw this tweet instantly after reading your post and that's fucked up
>>
>>7671281
immoral but legal
Poland is a bit more laissez faire about protecting drunk women from their own drunk bimbo behavior than the USA
but no doubt this is degenerate behavior
>>
>>7671247
>implying far-right aren't always sending death threats to leftists
>>
>>7671327
>implying it aren't always lefties using actual violence at 'counterdemonstrations' while the right protests peacefully

antifa scum are subhuman
>>
>>7671340
>>7671327
yeah and so on

you can delete this thread now
>>
File: Peaceful far right protester.jpg (177 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
Peaceful far right protester.jpg
177 KB, 962x642
>>7671340
>>
>>7671340
>>7671327
Can someone explain why antifa and neo-nazis care about each other so much? Other than the obvious hooliganism aspect.

Both groups are completely powerless. It makes no sense for either of them to oppose each other. It has literally zero practical effect in advancing your goals. Realpolitik dictates that you should be beating up centrists, they're the people who actually, you know, vote for the parties that are in power.
>>
>>7671345
this image depicts a man who has been attacked (presumably by a leftist), what's your point?
>>
>>7671351
>why
Bored young men looking to brawl and feel self righteous
>>
>>7671359
You presume wrongly, he was injured while attacking police to try and get at the leftists. Not just violent but stupid too.
>>
>>7670947
>Zizek has a lecture where he mentions he's in favor of censorship so long as it preserves a fundemental ethical standard for the society. As he puts it, "I don't want to live in a society where we have people argue against why rape is bad."

lol, that's not what zizek means by that. He wants a social standard or norm that would make it absurd for someone to argue that rape is good, such that no one would take them seriously. Sorta like how (almost) no one will take you seriously if you argue that the earth is flat. If you need the government to step in and sensor the objectionable arguments then obviously you don't have the shared social standard against those arguments in the first place (and you'd have to be sorta naive to suppose the judicial system could impose such a standard through censorship). That it's illegal in Europe to question the existence of the holocaust is a reflection of the cultural stigma against doing just that, not the cause of the stigma.

And of course we do live in a society like that, where no one will take you seriously if you argue that rape can be morally good. Which is Zizek's point, that even though the liberal west pretends it is totally cynical and secular, and that all values can and should be questioned, there are still "sacred" values that can't be questioned, and that's not necessarily a bad thing (in fact as a Lacanian Zizek sees it as a precondition of the symbolic order and of a social space generally).
>>
>>7671368
>antifa using the cops to do their job for them

oh the ironing
>>
>>7670373

So if you and I, both guys, get drunk and go back to my place to crash because it's 5 minutes away, you'd be chill with me a rough assfuck +/- a gag to stop you from screaming "MUH FREEDOMS"?
>>
>>7671351
they're completely ideologically opposed, and they're both trying to shift political consciousness in opposite directions, so they clash often. Beating up centrists is impractical, they aren't an enemy you can hope to match, and just beating up a few to make an example alienates most outsiders and isn't likely to convince them to join your way of thinking.
>>
>>7671279
Bad way to frame it. To adopt an ideology full of other stuff off the rack is philosophical suicide and spooky as hell.
>>
>>7671375
>alienates most outsiders

They're already alienated m8.
>>
>>7671373
Kinda clutching at straws there, bud.
>>
>>7671383
Further alienates them, then. I'm not entirely convinced though that centrists cannot change their views, or that an appreciable number of centrists are only there because they haven't really put critical thought into developing their political identity.
>>
>>7671351
Sexual tension, mostly. They really want to fuck each others brains out.
>>
>>7671374
> you'd be chill with me a rough assfuck
i'm a bad one to ask
but anyway, my feels have nothing to do with what i posted
read the post you're responding to again
>>
>>7671394

Haha, thanks bro, didn't want those cops on my ass. Was just a prank anyway!
>>
>>7670278
Go faggot back nigger to faggot Metafilter nigger.
>>
>>7671375
it has nothing to do with ideology, once you do away with all the posturing on both sides they pretty much agree on the basics. they clash for the same reasons soccer fans from different teams clash, because they're heavily identified with a specific camp which takes the narcissism of minor differences as its essence and defining feature.

the typical antifa protester simply wants to prove how "radical" and "anarchist" they are to themselves and their pals, much like the far right wants to prove how tough and masculine they are.
>>
>>7671368
the police a leftist enterprise, all police are leftists because they are funded by the state
>>
>>7671281
see this is why silencing these guys is a bad idea
the more you point out what they actually say, the better for the anti-roosh folks
give 'em enough rope
attempts to silence just makes you look like wannabe thought police
>>
>>7671410
>far-left and far-right
>the same

Nazis call for a return to hierarchy and tradition, most far left call for an abolition of the state. How is that at all comparable?
>>
>>7671438
Oh come on, we all know they're little Stalins in their dreams.
>>
>>7671460
The majority of western socialists aren't authoritarian socialists. Not to mention you ignore the existence of anarchists.
>>
>>7671410
I don't think they really agree on basics, unless you're reducing it down to things like "feed the poor" and "taxation is good for the state."
Having a few matching conclusions doesn't change the radically different ideological thought path that it took them to arrive at their conclusions, and is readily apparent when you look at them in more than one dimension.
>>7671460
Hierarchy is a great point though, the nazi's love it and organize society around it, the commies want to do away with it.
>>
>>7671323
>immoral but legal
Fucking young boys was legal in Afghanistan until the Taliban rule, so I don't see your point.
>>
>>7670300
Is this /pol/ or /lit/?
>>
>>7671498
rape is a social construct
>>
>>7671523
So are: marriage, legal systems, contracts, banking. Your point?
>>
>>7671541
Different states, different rules
>>
>>7671544
Someone quoted his excerpts from Bang Poland, so I will now translate an excerpt from the Polish penal code: "Who with violence, illegal threat or deceit subjects another person to sexual intercourse shall be punished by 2 to 12 years of imprisonment."

Article 197 of the Penal Code is also concerned with lack of consent, and I think that a girl repeatedly saying "no" until a muscular men coerces her into saying "yes" = forcing the intercourse which in turn equals no consent (lack of which does not have to be stated verbally). If it wasn't for his low profile while in country he'd be sentenced.
>>
>>7671566
I could quote at least 3-4 more articles. Being a foreigner and keeping low profile is what keeps him safe all around the world.
>>
>>7671573
>and keeping low profile

Isn't that the exact opposite of what he's doing?
>>
>>7671580
He's not recognized in former Eastern Bloc countries or in suburbs of South America, believe me.
>>
>>7671580
I also meant that he's not exactly shouting "I'm Roosh V, the world-renowned pick up artist" when he enters a club and himself has fairly generic looks.
>>
>>7671098
When did Sally Kern start posting on /lit/?
>>
>>7671376
I said sympathiser, not convert, m8.
>>
>>7671373
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXNqJSTv1BQ

anarchists hiding behind armed policemen gets me every time
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.