[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the hidden meaning behind this book?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: HungryCaterpillar.jpg (27 KB, 440x316) Image search: [Google]
HungryCaterpillar.jpg
27 KB, 440x316
What's the hidden meaning behind this book?
>>
Vore is good.
>>
Niggers and jews are bad news
Disclaimer: I didn't read this book
>>
>>7665901
How the working man will eventually free himself from the ravenous all-consuming machine of capitalism.
>>
It's a commentary on the place of colonialism and empire in the modern world.
>>
Fuck your mom
>>
File: buddha.jpg (330 KB, 1024x1304) Image search: [Google]
buddha.jpg
330 KB, 1024x1304
Worldly pleasure cannot prevent suffering/self-dissolution.
>>
>>7665903
It's about a caterpillar who start by eating a single item, but then begins to eat more and more copies of the same exact subsequent item.

The text also has a heavy emphasis on the fact that it will not stop eating. Ever.
>>
>>7665901
Cracked says it's a allegory for binge eating disorder.
>>
One of my favorite films when as a child. I watched it in German as in:
https://vimeo.com/61378231
>>
>>7665901
sometimes someone is really hungry
>>
>>7665901
Pretty clearly has to do with the Epicurean idea that that which is pursued and not necessary will never satisfy you; limit your desires, etc., and don't become addicted to that which has no real limit. (when are you powerful enough? famous enough? rich enough? these have no real "ceiling.")
>>
Gotta eat big to get big
>>
>>7665903
you can tell!!
>>
>>7665901

hidden meaning?
>>
>>7665903
i was just reading Stress Test by Tim Geightner or whatever, and like every fucking banker and bank regulator in the federa government is a god damn kike, and then the president is black...so i'm like does this story have any white people in it? what the fuck? how come al sharpton isn't complaining about lack of non-jews in banking? considering he got all pissy that 60% of apple employees are white, but when 99% of banks and bank regulators are jews he doesn't say shit, what a pussy...oh wait, there was one south asian guy "dickram pandit" or someshit who was fallguy CEO of some shitty failed bank...so if he consider him "aryan" then maybe he was white...still man, not one "son of europe" in the whole story...
>>
>>7667575
>The text also has a heavy emphasis on the fact that it will not stop eating. Ever.
He slivers here and there.
He says he'll never stop eating
He is a cute insect
He'll never stop eating
>>
jet fuel can't melt steel beams
>>
>>7665901
The world is actually flat and the Illuminati are keeping it a secret from us all only telling uneducated niggers the truth because nobody will believe the word of a subhuman
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.