[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the first books that's really interested me in some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 8593843.jpg (21 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
8593843.jpg
21 KB, 267x400
This is the first books that's really interested me in some time. Has anyone on /lit/ read it? If so would you recommend it? I love Ulillillia
>>
>>
>>7654689
I know Ulillillia has autism. That's partly why he has such a fascinating mind.
>>
It's one of the first pieces of 21st century literature that I've found truly interesting. At least since House of Leaves.
>>
>>7654685
Where can I read this?
>>
>>7654771
You have to buy it because no one gave enough of a shit to upload it.
>>
>>7654810
I also want to read this now. Is there anything important to read or know beforehand? Do I need intimate knowledge of sonic the hedgehog lore?
>>
It's not autism, you cretins. Nick has OCD.
>>
>>7655204
Does he say so himself? If not, then it seems more likely than not that he'd have comorbid autism. He has the obsessive streaks, the intense social reclusiveness, the hyper-calculating/analyzing, etc., which aren't all explained by OCD.
>>
>>7655299

He has said it and so have medical professionals. I would trust him about his own conditions anyway before I trusted random anons and their misappropriation of "autism."
>>
>>7654810
it's on libgen
>>
>>7654685
i like him, too. too bad the book is absolute shit. sometimes it's funny, because it's so bad, but that's all the appeal it has.
>>
Are there even 10 elements though? Or are we using the periodic table?
>>
>>7656102
10 is the number of masters.
>>
>>7656110

Oh. For some reason I assumed they would all have distinct elements.
>>
>>7654700
I'll miss him on youtube. He left the website after eight years because he thought it was becoming shit, and it did.
Ulillillia saw it coming.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.