[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /lit/ feel about Redwall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1431914339678.jpg (828 KB, 3000x2119) Image search: [Google]
1431914339678.jpg
828 KB, 3000x2119
How does /lit/ feel about Redwall?
>>
I liked it
always made me hungry tho
>>
for the record, i don't frequent this board. I assume, however, that you are as critical (and borderline autistic) as the rest of the site, so I'm curious to hear your opinions on the series i so enjoyed in my youth.

And yes, I salivate at the memory of the food described in the books.
>>
>all the stories follow the same basic pattern
>some types of animals are inherently evil

Aside of that I really like them, loved them as a child
>>
I don't give a fuck what Jacques says, the Ripfang in Mossflower is the same damn Ripfang in Lord Brocktree who escaped with the remaining armada at the end
>>
I got a Redwall feeling of nostalgia playing Wind Waker
>>
I wrote to him but I just got standardised response with the leaflet to join the redwall club. I did of course join, newsletters came in nice decorated envelopes and I got a nice leather bookmark
>>
Excellent kids book. A good primer for 5th and 6th grade students into more advanced stuff like Gilgamesh and Iliad in the 7th and 8th grade.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.