[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about this man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Oswald spengler.jpg (5 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
Oswald spengler.jpg
5 KB, 182x277
What do you think about this man?
>>
his head was probably very shiny
>>
File: 141041921950.jpg (334 KB, 1280x885) Image search: [Google]
141041921950.jpg
334 KB, 1280x885
Here's a photo of him in hell.
>>
>>7638766
He was dead the whole time
>>
>>7638766
He's cool. Was wrong most of the time, but overall he has a few very interesting ideas. Even if he was wrong in the details, he got the big picture right.

Also, constantly misunderstood by those who never read him.
>>
>>7638779
I've read "here's a photo of me over his head"

>tfw no glasses on
>>
>>7638766

that he died in the fourteenth episode of the fifth season.
>>
I loved him in Blood Meridian.
>>
>>7640349

came here to post this
>>
>>7638766
Due to the shape of his head, he didn't pull off the shaved look very well
>>
>>7640349
He couldn't stop the Heisenberg :(
>>
An enjoyable read.
>>
>>7638766
>cue ball
>shares the name of a ghostbuster
He's okay
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.