[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think the majority of /lit/ posters who criticize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (3 MB, 3000x1995) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 3000x1995
I don't think the majority of /lit/ posters who criticize Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged have actually read it.
>>
>>7637927
That's true Mr. Giraffe. However, I can't blame them: I still got that huge doorstopper in my shelf and haven't got the courage to actually open it and dive in.
>>
read it. pretty meh about it. not that good, but not atrocious. fountainhead is significantly better.
>>
If a man bends over your plate, pulls down his pants, starts grunting and says dinner is almost ready, you are well within your right to go nah I'm not eating that even when he responds how do you know, you haven't tasted it yet.
>>
>>7638041
>he thought he made a clever, funny, and insightful analogy
>he was actually just, literally and figuratively, shitposting
>>
>>7638041
What if that man was a magical being who shat chocolate instead of feces?
>>
>>7638046
different anon here, that's actually a good joke from Atlas Shrugged, but you need to change plate to fire place for Fountainhead. Probably the best Ayn Rand joke of all time, since her fans have no sense of humor
>>
>>7638046
>Shitpost
>Guy shitposts in response to shitpost complainging about shitposting
>Shitpost back

We going deep senpai.
>>
I've read it. It sucks. She doesn't actually understand how other people think, so her characters are all caricatures built to parade her philosophical ideas.
>>
>>7638068
And you seem to understand how people think?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.