[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing this guy is drowning in pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: john-green.jpg (20 KB, 610x324) Image search: [Google]
john-green.jpg
20 KB, 610x324
How does it feel knowing this guy is drowning in pussy?
>>
>>7619187
and for you, more than likely a better looking guy, is struggling.
>>
>>7619187
Well he's married and he doesn't seem the kind of guy who cheats on his wife. Even if his slavishly devoted audience solidly in the female 16-25 range.
I actually suspect that the fact that he's so sexually unintimidating is part of the reason he's so popular among young women. They like John, but they're not swooning for him.
>>
How does it feel to start shit-thread after shit-thread about this non-entity?
>>
>>7619187
good

sex is the most pleb pleasure, he is getting everything he is due
>>
>>7619195
>sex is the most pleb pleasure

sour grapes?
>>
>>7619198
Sour grapes can make the sweetest wine.
>>
>>7619198
ive had plenty of sex. its literally the least common denominator among all the things people enjoy. i prefer something rare and exclusive, such as artisanal jenkem
>>
>>7619198
Well, it's true, isn't it? Basically everyone in the history of the world has had sex except the occasional useless loser like you and me. It's plebeian in the sense of available to the common masses.
>>
>>7619195
Name a better pleasure in your opinion? As a male, surely it can't be lounging around and reading a book. Please refrain from using pleb.
>>
>>7619208
artisanally kekking
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.