[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know none of you fucks have read this book. I know this book
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
I know none of you fucks have read this book. I know this book will strike home with too many of you not to post it.
Friend gave it to me and still haunts my thoughts almost daily 6 months later.
>>
File: 5876098[1].jpg (14 KB, 200x255) Image search: [Google]
5876098[1].jpg
14 KB, 200x255
>>7602128
>this guy wrote it

Read it? How about 'no'.
>>
>>7602135
I wish i judged everything by one picture too
>>
Why does it haunt you
>>
>>7602962
It talks about the illusion people have about dropping everything and following their dreams. There are some amazingly powerful scenes.
Honestly would recommend it over any other book I've read for impact.
>>
>>7602974
Post good passages
>>
>>7602977
don't have it anymore, friend lent it to me
>>
>>7602128
Why would I want to read this, when I have a thousand great works of philosophers far more capable of understanding the human predicament at my disposal?
>>
>>7603131
>THIS BOOK STILL HAUNTS MY NIGS 6 BAJILLIONS LATER
>hasn't memorised any passages
/lit/2016
>>
>>7603290
Top kek ikr
>>
>>7602128
0/10 shilling there chum
>>
>>7602128

Googled for reviews. First is on gamefags.com. Apparently it's about a massive loser who fails at achieving his dreams.

I can see how that would float your boat OP, but you can always rejoice in the fact that you're the most successful person in terms of giant faggotry.
>>
>>7603290
The next time I buy a book to study it like a religious text and refer to it throughout the day, I'll call and ask your faggot ass for reviews. It's fucking useless to presume that memorization of passages is equated the didactic value the text gives you. The text can leave an impression on you without anything being memorized.
You don't remember the first algebra problem you solved, but the principal stays with you.
>>7603397
>lol
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.