[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where would you say is the best place to start with Lispector?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Where would you say is the best place to start with Lispector? Been interested in her a lot lately.
>>
I found her to be really tough to read, even with portuguese being my native language. Obvious choices are "A hora da estrela", "A Paixão segundo G.H.".
>>
>>7572120
it's a woman??

into the trash!!!!
>>
>>7572311
She's really great, anon.
>>
>>7572301
That's what I was worried about. I'd have to get an English translation as my Portuguese is non-existent. I'll start with The Passion According to G.H., thanks anon

>>7572311
nice meme
>>
I dunno but there is now a "The Complete Stories" available on Amazon so if you are really interested in her and are probably sure you will want to read a lot of her you might as well just get that.
>>
>>7572338
Yeah, I saw that. I prefer to buy books individually, but I might make an exception.

Thanks, m8y
>>
>>7572120
The revived interest in her in the current literary world comes from the recent publication of her Complete Stories collection. It's honestly a great way to get into her, as she only really wrote short stories.

If you want to try something shorter, Hour of the Star is amazing.
>>
>>7572592
It's actually not, you retard. The revived interest was way before that
>>
>>7572120

>that cute as fuck lisp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohHP1l2EVnU
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.