[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MOM'S GONNA FREAK!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 342x342
MOM'S GONNA FREAK!!!
>>
>That one friend who insists Gregor was turned into "vermin" but that Kafka never said what kind and so gets all huffy and puffy when he sees any rendering of Gregor as a cockroach
>>
well the apple that was thrown was embedded into the exoskeleton, whatever vermin it might be there are things it can't be
>>
I'm a lot like Kafka. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
AND THEN
>>
I don't see species personally. I think we live in a post-speciest society. I don't get why he had to act all mopey. Really he just brought trouble onto himself with a bad attitude.
>>
And then... HE TURNS INTO A BUG! HAHAHA THIS SHIT IS FUCKING GOLD!!
>>
>>7568156
Why has the (already questionable) quality of this board suffered a major decline in the last 2 weeks?
>>
>>7568737
Hypersphere got on the front page of reddit.
I'm just basking in the shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 350x260
>>7568572
There is an historical basis for many of the stereotypes regarding bugs. For instance, watermelons are shaped like basketballs in motion, and bugs love basketball. Bugs live short lives and so have little use for marriage or chile rearing. Bugs love sodium because their ancestors would feed from salt licks. The list goes on n on n on.
>>
>>7568737
mom's gonna freak isnt reddit desu, though it is unnecessary shitposting
check the archive
>>
>>7568164
>mfw that's me

i mean what's the problem, he wasnt described as a fucking bug
>>
>>7568747
It was just the anon selling it shilling. Selling out. Like a faggot.
>>
>>7568747
I don't see any mention of it on reddit.
>>
File: plebbit.png (81 KB, 1343x657) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.png
81 KB, 1343x657
>>7568747
>>7568795
>>7568815
Well, it was fun while it lasted.
I'm out.
>>
>>7568857
Why do they have to exist?
>>
>>7569003
Entertainment for the kiddos whose parents read the NY Post's headlines and watch network television to relax. For people who bond over televised sports.
>>
>>7568784
I'm just trying to take shitposting back to its roots. We've got an influx of retards that don't even realize they are shitposting.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 770x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 770x782
>>
File: image.png (657 KB, 719x1125) Image search: [Google]
image.png
657 KB, 719x1125
>>
>>7568531
Are you also a cute anime girl?
>>
This is a genuine /lit/ meme
>>
>>7568791
Pretty sure he was described as having insect wings and crawling around the ceiling
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.