[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anybody else upset that he didn't mention /lit/ in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: johngreentedtalks.jpg (49 KB, 1062x589) Image search: [Google]
johngreentedtalks.jpg
49 KB, 1062x589
Was anybody else upset that he didn't mention /lit/ in this talk about learning on the internet? He mentions Reddit and Tumblr. I have greatly, intellectually benefited from browsing /lit/ the past few years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgDGlcxYrhQ [Embed]
>>
>>7567764
No, because there is nothing to be learned from /lit/.
The discussions are memes, and if not they are trash.
The books are well-known already and any literary magazine or newspaper with a culture section talks about them and their authors.

/lit/ only says what people with high status in the literary community says, and only praises what these people praise as well.
>>
fuck off
>>
/lit/ is where you go when you already know things retard
>>
>>7567793
and reddit and tumblr are different how?
>>
>>7567793
Oh great sage, where should I go then for my literary discussions and recommendations?
>>
>>7567764
You really want normie John "Fucking Faggot" Green readers on this board?
>>
>>7567793
pretty much. The only decent discussion on /lit/ are about philosophy and even they are pretty shit. The rest is muh elitism
>>
this is awful. That tired map analogy, the "opportunity cost", the infinite sets infinity; he is the most basic bitch author i've ever heard speak DESU.
>>
File: cancer.png (19 KB, 831x177) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
19 KB, 831x177
yeah
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.