[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi, i'm ta-nehisi coates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: ta-nehisi-coates-482x412.jpg (44 KB, 482x412) Image search: [Google]
ta-nehisi-coates-482x412.jpg
44 KB, 482x412
hi, i'm ta-nehisi coates
>>
WE
>>
>>7564904
Literally who?
>>
hi
what happen to your lips, you pretending not to be white or is that a glass window between us
>>
GIBS
>>
>>7564976
ME
>>
>>7564982
DAT
>>
>>7564904
Ree
>>
>>7564918

WUZ
>>
>>7565003
DINDU
>>
File: bahnahheeseescoats.jpg (10 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
bahnahheeseescoats.jpg
10 KB, 220x293
white people don't know how fearful we are for our black bodies. until black bodies aren't destroyed my children will hear about the destruction of the black body. my first memory was of my dad taking to a prison to see how white people wrongfully imprisoned a beautiful black body.
>>
>>7564904
That's a nice black body you got there, cuz.
It would be a shame if someone would destroy it.
>>
>>7565008

MATTER
>>
Hey TNC, I'm a big fan, however, could you explain to me your feelings and thoughts about your newfound fame after publishing "Between the World and Me," your novel about living as a free black man with a black son? I feel that publishing this book has placed you in the position of asserting your loyalties to a literate, progressive audience, but it also has set you to a greater degree apart from the "Black Experience" that so many people of color experience today. Do you ever feel that you are growing less authentic as you hegemonize yourself into the white power hierarchies evident in America and indeed the world today?
>>
>>7565066
holy shit check your white privilege you racist piece of shit
>>
>>7565066
Lel, I hope someone copy-pastes this somewhere TNC can see it.
>>
>>7564904
AND THIS IS JACKASS
>>
seriously this guy is a terrible writer and a mediocre commentator who never writes anything from an interesting perspective.
>>
>>7565098
t. drooling /pol/tard
>>
>nobody linked it yet

http://takimag.com/article/the_first_rule_of_white_club_steve_sailer
>>
Why are peckerwoods so intimidated by black bodies? Is it jealousy, fear, or a mixture of both? Perhaps this explains their popular cuck fetish
>>
File: pippapeeseetotes.jpg (186 KB, 590x493) Image search: [Google]
pippapeeseetotes.jpg
186 KB, 590x493
>GIMME A TAH!
TAH!
>GIMME A NAH!
NAH!
>GIMME A HEE!
HEE!
>GIMME A SEE!
SEE!
>WHAT'S THAT SPELL!
TAHNAHHEESEE!
>WHO?
TAHNAHHEESEE!
>I CAN'T HEAR YOU
TAHNAHHEESEE COATS!
>>
>>7565218
someone needs to shoop this into smugfrog
>>
>>7565013
Is that the rap critic?
>>
File: Alexandre_Dumas_(1762-1806).jpg (733 KB, 1620x1244) Image search: [Google]
Alexandre_Dumas_(1762-1806).jpg
733 KB, 1620x1244
OUI
>>
Nigger.
>>
>he will never give you a bj
>>
not much love for buckwheat
>>
>>7564904
He looks like Will Smith got punched in the mouth
>>
>>7565066
Allow me to translate this into nigger.

WHY YOU ACKIN WHITE BITCH ASS NYCCA
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.