[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can you come up with an original sentence right now and tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 300x450
So can you come up with an original sentence right now and tell it to me?
>>
Yes.
>>
No.
>>
A ceaseless empire bangs some little amoebas.
>>
original
əˈrJdʒJn(ə)l,ɒ-/Submit
adjective
present or existing from the beginning; first or earliest.
"the original owner of the house"
synonyms: indigenous, native, aboriginal; More
created personally by a particular artist, writer, musician, etc.; not a copy.
"original Rembrandts"

I cant produce an original 1. because i wasnt there at the start of language but i can make an original sentence from me which i guess this is.
>>
>>7558610
The face gone, generation.
>>
the ladybug enjoyed its severe case of jaundice
>>
>>7558619
cursing and drinking the legs of milks our tablet screens smashed on the craggy cliffs of our grandfathers without a cause and without any fuel to keep our lanterns burning through the nights that will teach our childrens of the wise men of Antioch and the poor dogs of Tibet we drink to the old and drink to the blind so the future may blow swiftly circuits and fowl.
>>
>>7558699
said this exact sentence a month ago try again
>>
I'm a time traveller. Your great great great grandmother and your great great granddaughter make the same cute noises when I fuck them in the ass
>>
I sat on the park bench filling my pants with shit.
>>
"Bop bop bip-bippity," sang the jazz musician, sounding faintly like a pedophile.
>>
>>7558610
I was sentenced to spend the rest of my life interacting with retarded people on a internet forum.
>>
>>7558610
Poop dick in my butthole.
>>
>>7558610
And so we slid across the surface, our boots intact and skis scraping the snow.
>>
Don't touch me; I can't stand it.
>>
>>7558701
Underrated.
>>
Dogs and ducks; bulls and bucks; they're all the same both figuratively and empirically.
>>
Your mother, that lovely, lovely GILF, found herself slightly aroused midst the orgy of several dozen feral cats kept in your shit-stained pleasure dome.
>>
>>7559781
Don't sit me; I can't stand it.
>>
>>7558610
i am on an imageboard, surrounded by memes and shitposts.
>>
Stop getting anonymous posters to write your novel you incompetent fuck.
>>
>>7558610
This show is brilliant and I'm surprised it has made it this long. Does Nathan have aspergers or do you think he just plays the character well?

I've started the show in front of a few random people and they always think the show is serious at first. I think I've had to let a couple people know it is on comedy central.
>>
>>7558610
No dad, no, dad, dad no,... OUCH!
>>
Lord Voldemort removed his robe and displayed his pale but surprisingly muscular physique to Harry Potter, who raised one eyebrow with erotic interest.
>>
>>7559858
This isn't the fanfic critique thread.
>>
>>7558610
not your personal army
>>
>>7559861
It is once I show up. Don't pretend like that didn't give you a boner, brah.
>>
Once upon a time in the not so distant future, a rabbit emerged from a hole; not just any hole, it was my asshole.

Would you read /lit/? Critique?
>>
Ashamed, strung up by the very words that brought him to his apex, Ben Affleck flung a package of sour skittles into his opponent's face and turned tail.
>>
>>7559939
>Ben Affleck

pbuh
>>
>>7559812

actually it's pronounced "jilf"
>>
>>7560161
Kek
>>
I want to fuck Ted Bundy while wielding the DICK OF GOD.
>>
>>7558610
Is the wizard of oz a Geist? Does he command the emerald undead armies for his technological empire? Do the rest of the witches wish to stop his spread of evil? Did the witch of the west turn to dark arts so she could fight fire with fire and become ostriziced for doing so?
Was she right and true all along? And
>>
If I had to do it all again, I would just leave Machakos.
>>
I wrapped her shit stained panties around my erect micro penis and blew a chunky load
>>
>>7559849
I can't believe it got renewed again.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.