[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some women I find aesthetically pleasing and yet I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: yee.jpg (44 KB, 621x960) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
44 KB, 621x960
Some women I find aesthetically pleasing and yet I don't feel any sexual attraction towards them despite being straight. A completely non-erotic appreciation of form.

What characters from literature can I relate to in this regard? Maybe even an example from non-fiction.
>>
Mishima

You're probably a closet fag just like he was
>>
D.H. Lawrence

You're probably a closet fascist just like he was
>>
Stirner

You're probably a closet spook just like he was
>>
File: 1432194853105.jpg (279 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1432194853105.jpg
279 KB, 960x1280
>>7558157
acknowledging beauty without a wish to grasp it is the first step towards the departure from hedonism. but be careful, the territory outside of hedonism is uncharted and can get you lost if you are weak.
>>
>>7558278
what a faggot
>>
>>7558279
virgin spotted
>>
>>7558157
You can relate to one of the most important non-fiction characters of all time (i.e. me). I recently met a girl who pretty much ticked every box in what I look for in a gf, in terms of her hobbies, interests, and general personality. As a bonus she was definitely pretty, and as a further bonus she made it pretty clear that she was into me. A relationship with her would have been perfect because I've been depressed and sexless for over 2 years, but I just didn't feel any sexual attraction towards her so I decided not to pursue it.
>>
>>7558157
WRT Non-Fiction: H for Hawk

She is a lovely person who cares passionately, but I wouldn't want to fuck her you kn
>>
Patrician
>>
I'm gay and this happens to me often.
>>
>>7560473
Dashing attempt at humour from Reddit
>>
>>7558157
the gay ones cause you're a fag
>>
>>7560475
I'm serious, though
>>
>>7560475
a little insecure?
>>
>>7560510
I just want the books
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.