[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What do you think?
>>
excellence
>>
>>7538972
GOAT psychedelic literature for children
>>
underrated
>>
>>7538972
the depiction of pointless drudgery on the mountain made me a NEET
>>
>>7538972
Holy Shit, I didn't know I needed this brought back into my life. I think I still have the copy I stole from school in my attic somewhere. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>7538972
loved the animated movie as a child, would rent it over and over again from the library. found the book on the corner of a street while i was on mushrooms and adderall in the early 2000s on my way to a show. sat down and read it on the curb for awhile. naturally incomprehensible. proceeded with the rest of my evening, but dropped the book off in my car. read it again in the next couple days. special place in my heart.
>>
>>7538991
I remember reading this passage, not understanding it, and then ultimately living it.
Frankly, I blame the goddamn book.
>>
File: jkoch.jpg (111 KB, 736x912) Image search: [Google]
jkoch.jpg
111 KB, 736x912
>>7538991
>>7538972
So it's the ultimate in subversive redpill literature.

>>7539000
>stealing books from school
my nigga
>>
>>7538972
Fantastic - got me into reading. In retrospect most of it is just silly puns, but a few scenes like the sunrise orchestra, the infinite staircase, and the demon who distracts you with tedious chores are truly beautiful and will stick with me until I die.
>>
I liked it, since I read Pilgrim's Progress not too long after
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.