[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wrote about the best struggle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: my struggle.jpg (72 KB, 437x252) Image search: [Google]
my struggle.jpg
72 KB, 437x252
Who wrote about the best struggle?
>>
Well, I think that's obvious.
>>
>>7529399
Please share your insight
>>
>>7529396

The one you still have to pay for.
>>
>>7529408
We're on the same page, homie. No need to be explicit.
>>
>>7529433
The world still has to pay for Hitler's failed attempt . . .
>>
Obviously Adolf Hitler.

A legendary dictator who's name is set in history forever, the one who put Germany back on its feet after it was in ruins for years from the first World War. The man who almost completely wiped out unemployment in the country, the man who was able to make the "American" dream come true for every family in the country, the man who did absolutely nothing wrong; and is portrayed as a demon by the Jews, the people who have been hated throughout all of history by everyone.

You cannot compare him to some literally who.
>>
>>7529735
/thread

anyone who says otherwise is a faggot
>>
>>7529739
Glad you agree anon.
>>
>>7529433
So, both of them?
>>
>>7529735
If you haven't even heard of Knausgaard then you don't belong on the literature board
>>
>>7529999

>still have to pay for both of them?
No, Quadinaros, check what went into the public domain today.
>>
>>7530072
Oh shit, that's right, the thing for Mein Kampf ended today.

So that means that now it's free for anyone to download and read legally right?
>>
>>7530083

Maybe just the original German and not any translations, but yes.
>>
knausgard wrote better but hitler's struggle was better
>>
>>7529396
have you guys even read Mein Kampf, I read it in german for a giggle and his german is so appallingly bad some sentences don't even make any sense.

At least Knaussgard translates to something decent and enjoyable.
>>
>>7530323
I tried reading the English translation. I only made it through the first part before I just gave up. It was so boring and not really that extreme at all. At least the beginning wasn't even that antisemitic.
>>
God
>>
>>7530018
Doesn't look like he's written anything worth reading desu senpai.
>>
>>7531320
How so?
>>
>>7531349
Because I haven't heard of the books he's written.
>>
>>7529396
What's the best English translation of Mein Kampf?
>>
>>7529396
Clearly hitler. Mein kampf is arguably the greatest work ever written. The insights are truly breathtaking. How one can read about his struggle and not become redpilled is amazing and probably reflects a brainwashing of society that is even worse than the one hitler sought to destroy.

A prodigious mind, hitlers mein kampf is the greatest philosophical work since Machiavelis the prince.
Only bluepilled fags don't get it. We're being cucked by Bolshevist feminist satanism, and a hitlerian-Sisyphean struggle is one I feel every day browsing through normie book and seeing interracial relationships propagated in movies
>>
>>7531397
now how do you really feel about jews?
>>
File: beautiful.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
beautiful.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>7529735
>>7531397
>>
>>7531408
I don't want to get banned from /lit/, but it should be clear that without them there would be no sex in media, no class struggle, no societal antagonism, no greed, no degeneracy, no immigration, and no strife
>>
>>7531421
Why would you get banned from /lit/?

No one can punish you for not liking a group of people.

I hate Jews, they should have been killed off back in World War 2, they've been hated by everyone throughout history, no reason to stop now. I should be able to say this and free of any consequences.
>>
>>7530323
unless you can find an original printing, don't trust what you read in mein kampf.
>>
>>7531437
But I can't read German.
>>
>>7531431
I've learned from experience. The PC cultural Marxists running this place employ their fascist intolerance when dissenting opinions are posted.

You can expect the call for a genocide of a people to give you a ban.

The hypocrisy of the left is astounding. I will remember you as a paragon of virtue, a true hero who was wronged by a system of oppression
>>
>>7531431
You are a true modern hero
>>
>>7531443
then don't even bother, because it's outright marxist propaganda at this point.

>copyright recently expired or the laws changed or something
>new run of german mein kampfs being printed
>will contain 2000 pages of criticisms of hitler's work in the book
>that's like 2.5x criticism to actual mein kampy

I'm actually a massive liberal but I find this shit disgusting. We're grownups, let us read the fucking book just like we can read capital and on liberty.
>>
>>7531397
assomam-me lágrimas aos olhos
>>
>>7531454
Damn, that's fucked.

I've got an English copy of Mein Kampf I got in 2014, but haven't had the chance to read through it all, hopefully it's not one that's been fucked with.
>>
>>7531454
>>copyright recently expired or the laws changed or something
Copyright expired, since it's the next year after 70 years after the author's death.

The government got cold feet and stopped funding the annotated edition, but it will probably go through anyway.

Why are you so butthurt about an annotated edition that hasn't even been published, and where you have no chance to know that it's actually "2000 pages of criticisms"?
>>
>>7531445
>>7531451
Thanks.

I'm honestly shocked at hearing this. I come here for free speech, websites like reddit claim to allow "free speech" but with admins banning subreddits and the use of the voting system, you can't say anything that isn't liked by others and expect your opinion to be regarded properly.

I come to 4chan because I have the ability to speak my opinion freely without the burden of being attacked and censored by dozens of politically correct activists.

The fact that mods here are now doing this is disappointing.
>>
>>7531479
>The fact that mods here are now doing this is disappointing.

That's because this place is to discuss literature, /pol/ is that way ->
>>
>>7531499
And Mein Kampf is literature that happens to be about politics.
>>
>>7531524
Yes if you want to discuss that - but the above anon was whinging about how he wasn't allowed to talk about jews controlling everything, which has 0 place here
>>
>>7531532
The Jews may be controlling the contents of Mein Kampf, making the contents seem much more anti-semitic or evil than it actually was.
>>
>>7531536
The jews may also be controlling /lit/, making your posts look dumb
>>
>>7531540
What's that supposed to mean?
>>
>>7531543

The Jews are inside your computer, changing your posts making them appear differently to us than to you.

Those are the computer-Jews, but the really dangerous Jews, those are the mind-Jews.
>>
So much edge in this thread.
>>
>>7531370
>What's the best English translation of Mein Kampf?
'My Struggle'. It's not really referring to camp as in summer camp or camping, and especially not mime camp (although it does lead to its own kind of camp eventually).
>>
>>7531532

You have literally zero ability to detect sarcasm
>>
>ctrl + f
>no Kafka
>>
>>7531445
>PC cultural Marxists
atleast fucking try and read a book you /pol/ hack
>>
>>7531454
>marxist
>liberal
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7529735
you have a poor understsnding of german history.
>>
>>7532220
No, you have a poor understanding of german history.

What I learned in highschool history is perfectly valid and correct.

Check my quads, they prove me right.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.