[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
write something clever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9
File: 1451670181213.jpg (27 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1451670181213.jpg
27 KB, 353x353
write something clever
>>
>>7528455
ayy lmao
>>
>>7528455
something clever
>>
>>7528455
Saqué un bolígrafo de mi mochila y me arrodillé junto a la pared de la derecha. Dibujé a un enano con un pene enorme
>>
don't tell me what to do
>>
get memed fuckface
>>
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>7528455

What do you call a vampire whose car breaks down three miles from a blood bank?

A cab.
>>
Louis Vuitton futon
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 220x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 220x329
No
>>
File: 061 - HSAdzQk.jpg (3 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
061 - HSAdzQk.jpg
3 KB, 165x115
>>7528455
I'm not clever enough
>>
And then they did it. Next to the fireplace. It was crazy hot.
>>
>>7528455
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>7528455
>turns 360 degrees and walks away
>>
>>7528455
For sale: baby shoes, never worn.
>>
Sittin in the traphouse whippin baking soda, call that the science fair project.
>>
>>7528455
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
camus can doo-doo but sartre is smarter
>>
>>7528469
Fuck off Heimito
>>
>>7528714
Ernest, Is that you, old fox?
>>
please don't step to these mother fuckin' real G's
>>
>>7528816
just winning some quick cash
>>
it's just a prank bro chill
>>
File: pudge.jpg (23 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
pudge.jpg
23 KB, 235x272
Chop chop! It's cleaver time!
>>
File: 1439061524496.gif (2 MB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
1439061524496.gif
2 MB, 230x173
>>7528733

>Americans trying to pronounce names
>>
My friend George is the only one I trust. For example, the other day he said "appearances" but I thought he said "a fear is this". "A fear is this"? What does that mean?
>>
Yep. Nah! Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>>
We put some holes in them niggas, we playin' golf
>>
Bonersaber.
>>
>>7529009
>Implying I'm American
>>
Just had some gay sex, lads.
>>
>>7528455
Words ensure consideration; acts ensure acceptance.
>>
>>7529144
Was it nice? Greentext.
>>
>>7528455
Op is a faggit
>>
Never.
>>
>>7529009
Words be flexible, yah dimwit.
>>
This text represents the time it took me to come up with the clever line that is about to follow.

When I was little I played with Play-Doh. Now I hit homers and say d'oh. Jk, I just take pills and make dough. Jp, I am with familiar forms in bit borne forms on an online forum–a bit like Plato.

Furious flatulence: unseemly seams seem: no sweat, pant torn: tornado.

Oh, and you say tomato, I say potato skins are used to make vodka.

Not very clever–*escape hatch*–K, I'll pull the lever.

Time rhymes with dime cuz time is money, yo.

Peace! (of cake? (sure, I'd say I take the cake (and eat it too)))_)_) kinda looks like cleavage

fuck me stupid.
>>
>>7529333
Triple 3's for me? How pleased I be–!

Fuck your partridge in a pear tree.
>>
>>7529333
>>7529304
>>7529369

>yfw these are all the same person
>>
real g's move in silence, like lasana
>>
>>7529371
like it

>>7529369
but fucking this.

>3 posts
>3 3's
>369

Tesselately I've been thinking that wtf.
>>
>>7529369
can someone please appreciate this
>>
mayonnaise colored benz i push miracle whips
>>
>>7529369
Clever as fuck.
>>
>>7528455
>Now I be fuckin' with these bitches like they hypo-allergenic
>Women are from Venus, caught in love playing Tennis
>Some girls are the Lebron James of playing mind games
>And switch their home team up every single time their mind change
>>
Opinions on this thread lads?

>>7529766
>>
>>7529369
very nice
>>
"Have you ever thought about killing yourself?" He readied his pencil like a man pulls the hammer back on a pistol.

"That's the psychological equivalent of asking me 'Dear, does this dress make me look fat?'" I told him.

>I tried
>>
>>7529791
>>7529807
Thanks–! I appreciate y'all's appreciation. Truly and unrulily.
>>
Apparently slipe is a word–past tense of slip.

Just a thought.
>>
Try saying Grzegorz Breczysczykiewicz,
>>
>>7528455
Sooner or later, we will witness the extent of mingling with the unreal. It is like a nail, hammered so delicately to the back of the head.
>>
>>7529028
idk why I laughed
>>
>>7528455
Me. (Get it? Because I'm clever? Heh... If you're not laughing it means you don't get it.)
>>
You can't walk forwards when you're constantly looking back. You're bound to trip on something eventually.
>>
Lighght
>>
>>7528565
lel
>>
>>7529986
Either you're Aram Saroyan or you're a plagiaristic [insert alternative word beginning with C here].
>>
>>7528666
stopped reading at "away"
>>
>omg dude you're a writer?
>>7528455 !
>>
>>7530014
>plagiaristic
>on 4chan
woah
>>
silence silence silence
silence silence
silence silence silence
>>
>>7528455
WHERE ARE THE SNOWDENS OF YESTERYEAR
>>
>>7528455
https://soundcloud.com/stanley-wade/only-wash-my-car-in-the-rain
>>
>>7530035
Hey, it's true. There's no good reason to imitate someone or other under false pretenses for what I'm assuming to be flattery.

Makes one look wanting of attention in a super unattractive way.
>>
Like a midget at a urinal, I had to stay on my toes.
>>
>>7529825
I see what you're going for. But it doesn't make too much sense because if you told your wife yes she would flip out whereas telling a therapist yes would not produce any adverse reaction
>>
>>7530201
It's not so much about the reaction, rather that it's a loaded question.
>>
I'm like "Hey, what's up? Hello"
Seen yo pretty ass soon as you came in the door
I just wanna chill, got a sack for us to roll
Married to the money, introduced her to my stove
Showed her how to whip it, now she remixin' for low
>>
This dame walked into my office and started yapping about some doctor, or something or other. While her mouth was movin’ I took a moment to appreciate her body. She’s had legs that went all the way to Tuesday, which meant more on Thursday when this happened. I tell you, this doll had a butt that wouldn’t quit. Perhaps it was mechanical. The constant vibration quickly passed the point into alarming, but the hypnotic motion was a little soothing so I passed it off. And this broad’s gams, let me tell ya. Well…to be honest, I’m not really sure what “gams” are exactly, but the fellas at the bar are always going on about them. I assume it’s just a slang term for breast, so if I ever tell this story to the fellas I’ll tell em’ that she had the biggest set of gams I’ve ever seen in my life. Hopefully they won’t ask me to go into more detail. At this point this kitten has been yelling at me for a minute now so I assumed she was done with her yammering. I stood up and told her I’d take on her case. I asked her to write down everything she just said while I got a drink of water and stared at her from the kitchen. Little did I know I said the “stared at her” part out loud and she walks out in an angry huff. And so…Mr. Fratelli, that’s why I can’t pay this months rent.
>>
the world sure is something
>>
File: 1449964006995.jpg (642 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449964006995.jpg
642 KB, 1024x1024
>>7528455
A woman I was working was arguing that the police weren't racist, and that caught flame with everyone else. This one guy shows her his phone and its got all these statistics about how the police are really biased against black people, and she sat there and said "Well, I'll be..." so I said to her,
"We all will."

Pic related from /p/
>>
They say money make a nigga niggarish
But at least a nigga nigga rich
>>
>>7528455
All the good citizens never groan over vainglorious victories. The dead now think honour avoids men.
>>
>>7528455
The power of OPs faggotry overwhelms my intellect. OPs faggotry is too powerful to properly be put into words. The board and the entire website shall stomp on the neck of and hurl into fire anyone who dare tramples on that most sacred doctrine of the board in defense against OPs faggotry.
>>
wife something clever
>>
>>7531591
>women
>clever

Costanza face dot jay peg
>>
>>7528455
If you solve a puzzle enough times, the real puzzle becomes how you solve the puzzle better, the puzzle itself is a medium for a new puzzle. Like gaming, they merely give a medium to express a new game
>see runescape
>see go/baduk/weiji
>see starcraft
All these games are just mediums for other games that the user creates. Addiction in games exist because we create a medium to addict ourselves.
>inb4 I play it for the plot
>>
wife something cleavage
>>
>>7528455
Most people are incapable of doing so.
>>
>>7531679
Lo.Lee.Ta like a staircase down to my teeth.
>>
>>7528722
Bad
>>
>>7529333
This is fucking terrible
>>
Why the fuck is everyone posting wanna be rap lyrics? This is /lit/ not fucking /nig/
>>
im dirty
moving coke through the turnpipe
these niggas call me michael jackson cuz they know the Don turn white
i move the moves right and move wit the moonlight
100 bricks in the dark will turn the room white
>>
File: 20030207-2.gif (23 KB, 468x479) Image search: [Google]
20030207-2.gif
23 KB, 468x479
>>7531252
>>
The game
>>
>>7532000
Fuck you
>>
Lo.Lee.Ta like three steps down the asshole.
>>
>>7529369

uhm
>>
you know what a writers block feels like?
imagine being a mountaineer with a fear of heights .
>>
>>7531708
Describe to me what you mean. I'm pretty sure three threes equals high credibility.

>>7533258
Same message to thee.
>>
blip.

blip.

bloop

WWOOWOWOWOAH----WOAHWOWOWOWO

wew.
>>
√rope = string
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.